O N E

• a/n • IMPORTANT! Kinda
First of all this book is based on Jack Grealish, and Faye Henderson's life. Our main characters.

THERE IS NO SMUT, I removed it, since I were basically sexualizing. You are going to get ROBBED a lot, sorry.

Anyways, here's a playlist. Listen to it if you want, i don't really care.

1. It's you - Ali Gate
2. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
3. Us - James Bay
4. Fire On Fire - Sam Smith
5. Falling Like The Stars - James Arthur
6. Devilish - Chase Atlantic
7. Break from Toronto - PARTYNEXTDOOR
8. Heartbreak Anniversary - Giveon
9. Little Bit of Love - Tom Grennan
10. New Normal - Khalid
11. You Right - Doja Car & The Weeknd
12. Sweet Creature - Harry Styles
13. National Anthem - Lana Del Ray
14. Overdrive - Conan Gray
15. The Beach - The Neighborhood
16. Daisies - Katy Perry
17. Unsteady - X Ambassadors
18. Little Talks - Of Monsters And Men
19. 3 Strikes - Terror Jr
20. Never Say Never - Justin Bieber, Jaden
21. Bruises - Lewis Capaldi

HAVE FUN READING!

• • •

Faye

I walk up to the two security guards, show them my card and they let me in. First day and already fucking scared of the bodyguards, good job Faye.

"Ah Faye right?" A tall man say. Dilf. "Yes, glad to be here" I great him. "Gareth Southgate, but since we are now co-workers call me Gareth" Gareth say and I nod. What a shame he's married ngl. Stop it Faye, you horn dog.

"Team get over here" Gareth orders and the team does as told. Fuck this is gonna be hard, I'm the only female here. "We qualified to the Europe Cup, which as promised means I got an assistant. Faye Henderson, but you will call her Miss Henderson. Got it?" Gareth finishes off and the team nods.

"Oh almost forgot I've got some rules.
1. You will be treating her with the same respect as you treat me.
2. She's PROFESSIONAL, she's NOT your, I'm sorry Faye, sex toy.
3. Which means no hooking up with her, that also rule also count for you Faye. Now I'll let miss Henderson do a quick introduction of herself" Gareth finishes and give me the word.

"Uhm well there's not a lot to know, I used to play football but stopped. I'm 23 years old. I do know the game, and I know what I'm doing. Which means don't underestimate me i guess. That's basically it, any questions?" I ask

"Jesse Lingard, why did you stop playing?" Jesse ask, "private reasons" I answer and Gareth sends them back to practice.

"That was great done, you stayed professional" Gareth say, "ofc it's my job" I say.

"So Faye, you're gonna watch them practice today, and then tomorrow I would like to have your observations on paper" Gareth say "ofc will do" I answer. "Take a seat, and just take all the notes you want. Oh and um you can also comment on their personalities and things like that. Just write everything that comes to your mind, ok?" Gareth say "Will do" I answer once again and he leaves.

This is crazy, I'm basically helping coach the EM team. I begin to write down my observations of the team.

Harry Kane:
- Good player.
- precise when shooting.
- knows where to place himself.
- getting kinda tired fast.
Bukayo Saka:
- power when he shoots.
- precise.
- play good in tight situations.
Jack grealish:
- fast.
- good, precise passes.
- hits the ball perfectly with the perfect amount of power, almost every time he shoots.
Raheem Sterling:
- fast
- kinda clumsy
- good eye
Jadon Sancho:
- great passes
- good control
- power kick
Phil Foden
- precise with the ball
- a lot of control of the ball
- fast

And so on with rest of the players. While retiring down my thoughts on the players I get interrupted by Gareth.

"How are you doing?" He ask, "great, you have some very talented players on that field" I compliment him. "I know trust me, it's amazing how much control they have of that ball" Gareth say truly amazed, "yes, very" I answer simply.

He leaves again and goes over to another co-worker I have yet to meet. As I watch the team play I sink into my own thoughts.

"Hey" a voice say and I basically jump "sorry didn't mean to scare ya" I look to my side and find Jack Grealish sitting, "No worries, it's ok" I answer. He gets comfortable and takes his water bottle.

"You have some pretty good techniques" I compliment him, I'm rocking with these compliments today, "want me to teach ya" Jack ask and laughs about to himself.

"Female coach huh" Jack say "pretty badass if you ask me, you're basically the only female actually having and impact on the game and team". Jack darling I know I'm badass no need to remind me. "It's pretty amazing tbh" I just say.

"So you gon tell me why you stopped playing?" Jack tries, "no, but seriously leave it, I'm not telling" I say and Jack shrugs acting offended, and I can't help but laugh at his pathetic ass.

"At least show us some of your skills" Jack tries, "maybe another time, if you're lucky mr Grealish" I say and leave him alone at the bench. Yeah fucking badass.

I walk over to Gareth as he calls the team.

"Faye have been observing you today so you better have been playing at your best, because she will have a big impact on the game. Anyways go home sleep be here tomorrow at 6 pm again, yeah?" Gareth ends his little speak and then there come some tired "yes" from the team. They look absolutely exhausted, miserable.

Aww poor men. I smile for myself.

"I hope you felt welcome" Gareth say as I pack my things, "definitely did" I answer and give him a reassuring smile. He nods and begins to walk away but comes back, "now that I'm remembering, you can come before or after practice if you would like to." Gareth say "thank you" I say not really knowing why I would stay or come early.

I wave goodbye as Gareth gets into his car and drives off. I then find my own car in all the big ass expensive cars the players have. My little Mercedes looks so small and pathetic next to the other cars. I get in and drive home

• • •

As I enter my apartment, the smell of some delicious food is revealed, and I moan slightly. Food. I walk into to the kitchen and see my roomie Alice cooking.

"Holy fuck you master chef it smells absolutely amazing" I say as I toss my things on the floor. "Only for my favorite person, who's accomplishing great goals in life" Alice say and I giggle. I've always wanted to become a professional football player, but those dreams got ruined pretty darn fast.

"I love you" I say and hug her, "now leave me and my cooking skills alone, I'll call when the food is ready" Alice say, and I leave the kitchen, and dump myself down unto our couch.

~

A/N: first chapter! Exiting ain't it? Naw jk.
Hope you enjoy babez <3