14. Elated!

Annie's POV:

I was feeling happy, elated in fact, and definitely much relaxed now as my first interview on national TV went really well.

I couldn't contain my happiness and had to speak with someone. Well, I called up everyone. First, I spoke with Eomma and Appa. They were so happy with not just this interview but also about the success of the book. I also spoke with my little brother. There is no other feeling compared to your little sibling feeling proud of you. 

Then I called up my best friends Mia and Ellie. As usual, we had a conference call to talk about everything happening in our life. When I told them about my little encounter with Suga, my mobile phone was blasted with their screams! I was wondering if I should tell them that I also saw BTS's live performance, that too from few feet away. They'll know it eventually when they'll see the interview recording online. So I told them about BTS performance as well and that just completely made them slip into a frenzy. Their screams became louder and words incoherent!

I so wished them to be here with me right now. I missed them so much. I missed everyone, my family and my friends!

After that hyper conversation with Mia and Ellie, I just got changed into my comfy T-shirt and track pants. With my mobile, I relaxed in my bed. I thought of messaging MYG too. I wanted to share today's experience with him too, maybe not in too many details. 

I was about to message him and before I do that, I got his message.