Bonus chapter 31.

Him.

I showered, brushed my teeth, did my routine and got dressed for the day: dark blue jeans, white   shirt and white sneakers. Rolex on my left wrist, necklace with my beloved's name, key chain, family bracelet and platinum wedding band. I sprayed cologne on my neck and fixed my hair before exiting the closet. 

I smirked at the sight of my mouth-watering wife

I smirked at the sight of my mouth-watering wife. Cazzo, what a view. 

Long, velvety, lustrous, voluminous, light blonde hair pools on the pillows in an ocean of golden strands that shine so damn brightly in the morning sunlight. Sunny beams highlighted her dewy, silky, exceedingly sleek, clear skin that is so touchable and soft. 

Bewitching, natural beauty has my heart racing: ideally shaped brows with marvellous arch; small, cute, pretty, button nose; defined cheekbones and jawline; the longest, the darkest, the thickest, the most beautiful, natural lashes and fanculo, those lips - so full, so plump, so luscious, so rosy and so damn soft. 

White covers shield her perfect chest and flat stomach as she tucked them between her gorgeous, slim, long, sexy as fuck legs, which are on full display. Bonny, dainty back and toned, round, firm, juicy, big, succulent ass are exposed. Black, lacy thong and bare chest - I fucking love it when she sleeps like this. 

Diamond rings coruscate proudly in the light, necklace with my name twinkles nicely, family bracelet is on her tiny wrist. Sweet, seductive, sublimely spicy fragrance lingers in the air - I adore it. 

I approached Camila, sitting next to her, and gently caressed her cheek with my thumb, smiling as she leaned in to my touch, scooting closer to me, innocently holding covers close to her chest. 

"Ciao, principessa."- I whispered to her as her big, vivid, enrapturing, pale green eyes fluttered open, locking on my hazel eyes immediately. 

"Ciao, amore."- spoke sweetly Cami, kissing my palm cutely. 

"You look exceedingly handsome, baby."- she said profoundly, wrapping her lean, dainty arms around my neck as I smiled happily. 

"Grazie mille, la mia bellezza."- I responded relaxedly and pecked her fondly. 

"I am going to drop kids off at school and talk to the coach. Then I have to stop by headquarters to pick up a few blueprints and I will come home right after that."- I told her warmly, laying tender kiss on her gorgeous nose, getting such angelic smile in return. 

"I have to go grocery shopping for triplets' baking day at school. Will you come with me, per favore?"- wondered Camila sleepily and I smiled brighter at her cuteness.

"Absolutely, amore mio."- I replied and kissed her lovingly. 

I let my sweetheart get more rest and went downstairs, where bambinos are playing with Neve and Flora. They have already eaten.