leaky cauldron

Lilly pov:

Today was the day it was wednesday wich means she going to diagon alley she coudn't wait any more so quick she dressed her self and whent downstairs where her parents where all ready eating, her sister Daisy wasn't there she when't to a friends house for a sleepover.  Morning her dad whent are you ready today is the big day her mom said to her with a smile on her face ready as i'll ever be mom she answerd. And so they whent in the car to diagon alley her dad said to daigon alley she and her mom said back. after riding for an houre or so they made it the leaky cauldron they walked in sigt there were a lot of people there. So who is tom i have no idee maybe we could ask someone, and so she whent to this group family of people. hello she whent they all turned to her i am sorry to interupt but do any of you know who tom is we need to get in to diagon alley you see my parents are muggles so they don't know how to get in but proffesor longbottom said we needed to find someone named tom she said pretty fast they looked at her no problem we could help you get to diagon alley the man with jet black hair and a kind smile said. thanks i'm Lilly by the way Lilly Evans but every won heard her the entire pub felt silent she looked around did she say somthing wrong the man looked pail but said his name was harry i love that name if i had a son i always wanted to name him harry she said to him with a smile her emerald green eyes sparkling with intrest but non the les her parents whent to her sweetheart there you are her mother said mom i found people who can help us go to diagon alley there parents smiled and looked et the family thank you no problem they replied. and so they let her in to diagon alley it's beautiful she said looking around that it is Lilly her dad said they said goodbye to the entire family and spilt up.

James pov: 

Today was the day we all woke up and ate breakfast got or selfed dressed and started going to the leaky cauldron where they waited for there family to show up after waiting for what james found houres to be every won was there they where talking a bit. It was pretty boring until a beatiful girl with emerald green eyes  red hair and a kind smile and said hello James swore he could listen to that voice all day sha asked them if they knew were Tom was his dad answerd it all whent smoot until she said her name im Lilly by the way Lilly Evans the entire pub felt silent James swoor his eyes where gonna fall out Lilly Evans was her name es all the more reasons to know she's gonne and up with me he tought . He wanted to intreduce him but nothing left his mouth ofcours his dad intreduced him but he could see the hint of longing in his dad eyes when she said that she wanted to name her son harry if she ever had won he longt for his mother and she looked like her so much. People always said dad looked like grand-pa but when they looked at him they fell silent he dindn't just look like him he was a carbon copey of him with his black messy hair and hazel eyes so maybe it was mend to be that he was going to end up with her but won thing was for sure he was not gonne let her slide and he was going to take some ideas out of his grand-pa's book. when they finally spilt up he turned to his family i'm going to marry her fred snort sure it's true i'm going to mary her one day. His dad looked at him with a smile okay son you do first need to get to talk to her tough. 

Harry pov:  

Today i was going to diagon alley it was going to be his first year at hogwarts we would go with the entire family what could go wrong. so they did there normal routin and whent to the leaky cauldron where they waited for the rest when every won was here we talked a bit it was all smoot and whent great.  A bit later i heard someone say somthing we all turned around and saw a girl she had red hair and emerald green eyes she looked like my mom when she was jong end so she asked where she could find tom nothing to special until she said her name ow i'm Lilly by the way Lilly Evans my hrt stopt for a minut not only did she look like my mom she had the same name i made eyecontact with Hermione asking for help but she didn't know what to do ether so i just told her my name when she said she always wanted to nae her son harry i felt my heart pull i was starting to long to my mom know even more but i put my feelings aside. When we let them in to diagon alley we sood or goodbye's and with won smile to me she left i was pretty deep in tought until i heard my sun go i'm going to mary her it was like watching my parents fall in love i didn't know what to do but i was happy James found someon he liked. so i said to him okay son you do first need to get to talk to her tough. with a smile and i new this was going to be won hell of a story to tell.

yeay a new part i hope you liked it :)