The girlfriend ✿ Chapter 3 ✿

I can't believe he had a girlfriend...                              

***

I was trying my best to hide my emotions that he had a girlfriend, but then I thought about it. Why am I so sad about him having a girlfriend?

"Hold on..do I like Phil..." I say whispering to myself in shock.

I start to panic because he's one of my dads players and I don't wanna mess things up but then I remember i can't mess it up when he's already got a bloody girlfriend. This day gets worse and worse by the minute.

***

When I go back I see all the boys training, but there's no Phil to be seen.

"Lexi! Come train with us!" Says mason but very loudly jack had to cover his ears. We all laugh.

"Hey, where's Phil?" I say confused

"We thought he was with you?" They all say

"After he showed me around he got a call from his g-girlfriend.." I say like I hated saying that he has a girlfriend but try not to show it.

"Well that's not gonna end well.."  jack says very quietly

"Why?" I say curiously.

"Well... Phil and his girlfriend argue a lot because she's always going out at night and doesn't get home till really late....and she has cheated on him couple of tim-" Jordan (Pickford) Says.

"You mean like once every month" mason interrupts Jordan.

"Really?!" I say shocked like iv never heard anything like that before.

***

As I'm about to leave for the day, I start to walk towards the door but incomes Phil..

"Oh hey" I say as we almost walk into each other. "You okay?" I say confusingly

"Umm yeah-I'm fine-why you asking? Does it look like Im okay, cause I am fi-" Phil says really quickly until interrupt him by putting my hands on his arms.

He looks at me but I quickly pull them away.
"You know you can always trust me. I'm always here for you, no matter what" I say confidently

"Yeah thanks" Phil says as he looks straight into my eyes. We make full on eye contact for ages, I get lost in those beautiful eyes every second I look into them. Then he looks away.

"I better get going" I say. I'm about to move away until I get a call. I answer it and it's the hotel I'm staying at.

"Hello is this Lexi Southgate?" She says in her front desk voice. "Yes it is, can I help you? I say and then realise that Phil is still standing in front of me.

"We're calling to tell you that your room has been cancelled" she says confidently.
"Wait what? How did it get cancelled?" I say starting to mad but trying not show it. "We're not sure but we just wanted to tell you, goodbye!" She says as she hangs up.

"What the" I say so confused.

"What's wrong?" Phil says confused

"My hotel room got cancelled and I don't know how?" I say

"Do you have anywhere else to stay?" Phil says questioning me. "No, I can't really go to my dads because a couple of years ago I got in a argument with my step-sister and we're just not close anymore" I say trying not to tell the rest of the story because it's way to long.

"If you want you can stay at mine for a couple of nights" Phil says confidently.
"Are you sure? You don't have to I can just sleep in my car" I say even tho I don't know why I said it because I knew that all I wanted to do is be with him.

"Yeah of course!" He says trying really hard to get me to come.

"Okay!" I say trying not show I'm excited

So we make our way to his car and Phil will just drop me off at the training place tomorrow and then I can get my car then.

Writers note : I hope you are all enjoying the story so far. I definitely think my writing has gotten better but it's still not the best.
I wasn't going to post any today because my family has come over. But I have sometime because their having boring chats😂