chapter 3

"No please no!!!! I HAVE FAMILY!! PLEASE!!!" The man on his knees begged.. jungkook looked down on the bloody man in disgust before he grabbed his pocket knife...

"You should think about that before you fu*king steal my car and also my money huh" jungkook said while he began to cut his name into the mans skin.... the man screamed while jungkook smirked to himslef seeing the man in pain...

Jungkook brought the knife up to his jaw and cut down his jaw line... jungkook looked on one of his guards and nodded before walking out...

The guards took out thier guns and began to shoot the man.. then they dargged the body away and dumped it in an trashcan and began cleaning up the bood and aslo cleaning up some body parts after some other people...

Jungkook walked out and saw namjoon waiting for him in a car.. he got in and they drove off
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No ones pov:

"Minnie where are you??" J-hope said while walking around in the living looking for jimin... a small sound came from under the couch and j-hope slowly bendt down....

"Got you!!!!!" J-hope said while quickly grabbed the little snow fox that had been hiding from him...
"You little sneak.. you have to take a bath"

Jimin turned back to his hybrid form still in j-hopes grip... "I don't want  to!! No no!!" Jimin whined..
"Oh come on mochi" taehyung said and grabbed jimin from j-hope and carried whining jimin to the bathroom..

Taehyung got jimin in the bath after 30 minutes of struggeling to get him in the bath... yoongi, namjoon and jungkook was on a mission out of town

"Minnie come here you need to eat" Jin said while carrying jimin to th dining tabel....

After dinner jin, jimin, taehyung and hobi had fell asleep cuddeling each other...
.
.
.
.
.
Some days later:

The hyung line was out on shopping  and the makneline was home alone... jungkooks phone called.. jungkook took his phone out and saw jin was calling so he picked up or else he would get spanked when jin gets home....

"Yes hyung?"

"How is it going?? You havent killed each other yet have you!!.. is minnie okey?? You are not doing something stupid are you???"

"Slow down hyung.. its okey.. we are about to watch a movie"

" I don't trust you!!"

"Hyyyyyunnngg we can be alone home for just some hours don't worry"

" if something happend i will kill you okey"

"Ehh well okey hyung"

Whit that the call ended and jungkook walked to the living room there jimin sat on teahyungs lap hugging tae....

"Okey lets watch a movie"  jungkook said and sat beside tae listing up jimin placing him on his lap and jimin laid his head in jungkooks neck.. jungkook and taehyung scrolled through some movies until they ended up on a horror movie..
"The nun......"

Jimin screamed every time something happend... jimin jumped and and his behind taehyung while holding his shirt thight..

*aww are you sceard baby" taehyung said and lifted up jimin and on his lap.. jimin hid in taes chest and covering his fox ears whit his small hands and cruled hus flyffy tail around taehyungs leg...
Suddenly jin burst trough the door
"Where is my baby!!"

"Jinnie slow down they can be home in just some hours" namjoon said and jin just gave him a glare... they all walked in and saw the boys that watched a horror movie and jimin looking scared at taehyungs lap...

"No my baby!!" Jin said and ran to pick jimin up...

"Aww poor minnie i will spank this two after dinner dont worry"

I know its really short, but I will make more❤🤌