Tourettes part 2

Your POV

I slowly started to wake up and realised I was sleeping with aidan and I have the whole night "WAKE THE FUCK UP." My tourettes screamed hitting his chest really hard accidentally. He opened his eyes and put his hand on his chest where I punched him. "Ow" he said in pain. "Sorry." I reply feeling guilty for accidentally hitting him even though he knew it was my tourettes considering i did it alot. "It's ok no need to apologise." He said hugging me since he could tell I felt bad for hitting him really hard. I hugged back then pulled him downstairs "stop being lazy you twat." My tourettes said leabving everyone giggling. Me and Aidan sat down on the sofa and his parents asked us a question leaving us both shocked "Are you to a thing?" They both asked in sicronisation "WHAT?! NO!" me and Aidan screamed. "Just joking, we are." My tourettes lied and Aidans parents looked at me shocked. "Sorry that was my tourettes, no were not a thing." I said and we all giggled.

Aidans POV

"Just joking, we are." Y/n's tourettes replied and my parents looked at her with schock in there eyes. "Sorry that was my tourettes,no were not a thing." She said and we all giggled. "I wish we were." I said in my head. Then there was awkward silence. "I'm gonna go out on my skateboard for a bit I'll be back in a bit." Y/ n said, I forgot about her skateboard. "Dont fall off." My dad said, he's always really disrespectful when it comes to y/n's tourettes so he jokes about her tourettes making her fall off her skateboard but she never does. "You need to change first dear, you can't go out in your pjamas." My mum said as y/n ran upstairs and came back downstairs in a beautiful white dress.

" My mum said as y/n ran upstairs and came back downstairs in a beautiful white dress

"Woah." I said, my jaw dropped at how pretty her dress was. "Why are you wearing a dress when going on your skateboard?" My dad asked. "Because it's hot outside." I was beat red because she was so pretty she had her hair y/h/c hair in 2 French braids made her so pretty. She's always been so gorgeous.

(If that's not your hair colour and if you don't like the hair you can change it)

Your POV

I looked at Aidan and saw he was staring at me so I smiled at him. He smiled back making me blush. When he saw me blush he blushed even more. Just seeing his cute smile made my tourettes go away for a second but then came back. I giggled at how red he was and kissed him on the cheek. He looked like passing at that moment so I giggled again. "I'll be back shortly." I said opening the front door. "Please be careful dear." Aidans mum said to me. "I will, by Aidy." I said and left.

Aidans POV

"Bye Aidy." At that moment my heart stopped, she just gave me a nickname that made me go tomato red. "Bye princess." I said back and she left. "Are you sure your not dating?" My mum questioned. "No... Were not." I couldn't constrate on anything, all I could think of was y/n. "Do you like her?" My mum ask. "I think I do..."

♡♡♡♡

And that's another one done. I'm going to eat because of the time then I will continue after I've eaten.