011 | the rank.

━ '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤

"kamlai,

they say she collects strange stories. and if you ever hear her whistle, you know something dark is about to unfold."

good morning, everyone.

we want to welcome you all to this year's shining star award ceremony.

as always, the winner will receive a special prize.

are you beautiful enough to be our shining star?

so tune in to find out if you have what it takes to be one if our top ten."

that's right.

beauty means everything to a girl.

there's no such thing as ugly, only laziness.

so don't be that girl.

"good morning, everyone

"good morning, everyone. the ranking is different today. but don't worry, girl, you can always be prettier tomorrow."

as the students wrote down on their notebook what the teacher wrote on the board, a soft voice came in.

"hi. excuse me." the students turned to her.

"hi. welcome to class. come on in."

the blonde and raven entered.

"would you like to introduce yourself to the them?"

"hello, everyone. i'm nanno." "kamlai."

"princess ten?"

"yes, ma'am?" she looked up.

"nanno and kamlai is joining us in the middle of the semester. they might be behind. as the class leader, i would like you to look after them."

"i would love to." ying smiled.

"nanno, kamlai, you can sit over there."

"𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒, 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠. 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠. 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑟."