Part 1

I walked onto the train I knew too well, and walked down until I found the carriage all my friends were in. I looked down at Sydney Dove, Andrei Carmikle, Blaise Zabini, and lastly Draco Malfoy. I smiled warmly down at all of them and Sydney, Andrei and Blaise got up to greet me, the only person still sitting down was the cold Draco Malfoy. I hated his guts, and I knew he hated mine, but there was something about him that ever since first year, drew me to him. I pushed the thought of him out of my mind and put my luggage away and sat down.

"how we're your holidays Vina?" Sydney asked me with a smile, I could tell she missed me
"Honestly, pretty shit, just glad to be out of that hell-hole I call my home" I say with a frown.
"We're glad to see u again" Andrei says with a smirk, and Sydney smacks him. "What the fuck was that for?!" Andrei asks, Sydney just rolls her eyes. "How about you guys?" I ask them. We all sat and talked the whole train ride, we all laughed together, all except Malfoy, who sat their fiddling with his fingers the whole time, he rarely engaged in any conversation, but oh well, I was happy to speak with the others

The train ride was like all the other ones, we played games laughed and just talked the whole way, and the train finally came to a stop. Train rides always made me tired so I was ready to sleep already.
I really didn't want to listen to Dumbledores speech, and I wasn't that hungry at all, so I made my way to the Slytherin common room and Laid on the black leather couch and fell asleep.

(1 hour later)
"Vina! Wake your ass up!" Yelled a voice
Sydney...
I was way to tired to stand or move at all, so I sat there, pretty much half dead.
"C''mon let's get you to your bed" She said
I heard her call out for someone and argue with them for a few seconds. After a while I felt a strong figure pick me up bridal style and I threw my arms around their neck and looked into their grey, stormy eyes. Malfoy. I was way to tired to get out of his grasp, so I stayed and drifted off to sleep...

(3:45 am)
I woke up in my bed, I was now changed in to night clothes, somehow. I groaned, causing Sydney to stir a little from her bed before settling. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I looked like shit. I guess I just woke up. I sat on the floor and stayed their in silence, I so wanted to sleep but I couldn't I just lost myself in my thoughts.

"Davina, why are you always falling asleep everywhere?" Sydney asked waking me up by shaking me roughly. I groaned and shoed her out of the bathroom so I could get ready.

I turned the shower water on full heat and sat, I loved doing that. I let the steaming hot water hit my back, giving me the stinging sensation I had a love hate relationship with. I got out of the shower and put on a black mini skirt and a tight white button up, with high socks and my robes. I curled my hair and did a layer of makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, over the holidays I had changed quite a bit, my curves were a lot more noticeable and my hair finally looked decent most of the time, my ladylike features came to me more than ever. I quickly ran out of the dorm to the commons room where Sydney sat waiting for me
"About time" she sighed.
I chuckled and got her up "let's go" I said with a smile.

We walked into the great hall and sat, next to our friends. I had just realised I had sat next to the Slytherin prince. He leaned down and whispered in my ear
"Whose attention are you trying to get, with that fucking short skirt"
"I don't have to try, it happens automatically ferret" I whispered back with a smirk. He just scoffed and continued eating. "Where were you at the feast yesterday Bancroft?" Blaise asked with a smirk.
"In the common room, why are you smiling like that?" I question. He smirks even wider. "It just so happens that Malfoy here wasn't at the feast either" he explained. My mouth dropped open, before I could say anything I was cut off "You really think I would shag that?! A pathetic little slut?" He said sounding insulted. Ouch. I just nodded as he spoke. I should know better than to let him get to me, but for some reason his words hurt. Is that really what he thought of me, or was he hiding his feelings like I know he did with everyone else?