16. Stubborn girl!

You're shocked, did he caught you spying on them.?

wait, that's not right! you wasn't spying on them! you only saw it by accidentally but now you're caught, should you go out.? But...

"She's gone, so there's no need to hide or do you want me to bring you out personally.?"

Yook Sungjae chuckled then turned around, you saw him coming towards the direction of you, you pressed your back more towards tree trying to make yourself invisible. Then, a cold voice rang out from another direction.

"Director Yook really knows how to have fun even when you're out in the open." Minho pushed Jungkook out from another side, you widened your eyes in shock, Why was he here.? Did jungkook also witness the live show? Realizing this, you became more embarrassed, you only hope that jungkook didn't know you're also here, otherwise...

"Tsk, it's more exciting when you're out in the open but I don't think Young Master Jeon can understand." when he speaking, Yook Sungjae's gaze fell on Jungkook's legs, Minho raised his eyebrows and was about to lose his temper but jungkook's expression didn't changed and replied coldly  "Indeed, I really can't understand, even if I want to play around, I'll only take clean women, secondhand women make me lose my appetite."

The person hiding behind tree was speechless, did he know you're hiding here!? Is he saying that on purpose to hurt you.? Yook Sungjae smirked at Jungkook's words "Actually, I'm very curious if  Young Master Jeon even has that ability, are you even in the position to worry if they're secondhand or not.?"

Minho gritted his teeth "You don't want your 'chrysanthemum' of your d*ck.? ........ I thought maybe you didn't want to protect your chrysanthemum anymore, otherwise, why would you ask Young Master Jeon such a question.?"

Nani.? Yook Sungjae was dumbfounded, he only wanted to mock Jungkook for being disabled and impotent, since when did he say he wanted to be xxoo by Jeon Jungkook?? This Assistant is too annoying.? You was stunned more, you didn't expect Minho to be so dirty-Minded!

"Young Master Jeon's assistant's words are very thought-provoking." after a moment of shock, Yook Sungjae said when experts fought, each move was fatal, Yook Sungjae's words choked Minho off  "If I had known that Young Master Jeon would attend this banquet, I would gone to call on you first."

"There's no need to call on me." Jungkook sat there calmly but coldly, you stay there a long time, mosquitoes are biting and your legs were itchy from bites, you desperately wants to stretch then to relieve the itch but if you move, it'll make noise, if you made a noise, you would be discovered, after considering the consequences you didn't dare to make a move, you could only endure it but you didn't stay still and move your legs a little, it made some noises.

Yook Sungjae's smiled disappeared as he took two steps towards your direction "who's there.?"

Scared to death, you didn't dare to move again, Jungkook's eyes were still cold and calm  "It's just the wind, is it really necessary for Director Yook to make such a big fuss??" Yook Sungjae stopped in his tracks and questioned  "Is it the wind or is there someone that Young Master Jeon wants to protect.?"

Jungkook didn't speak, his eyes became calm and his body exuded hostility "I am very interested in the person that Young Master Jeon wants to protect, however I've heard that Young Master Jeon isn't simple, now that I've met you, you're indeed extraordinary but I still have to go on a date with my beauties, so I'll not accompany you." Yook Sungjae sneered.

"Of course." Jungkook smirked at his remark, with that Yook Sungjae left the place, you're still maintained the same posture, you couldn't hold it much longer but you waited Jungkook to leave first. However, he showed no signs of leaving, you were panicking then you heard his cold voice.