Burt Curtis is now available for asks

Nobody says a word while they are waiting for the newcomer to arrive.

Sven tries to get some more work done, trying to rewatch the footage again. His eyes are flicking from the screen to the askers and anons and back. Now that he is aware that they are indeed really there, they seem to be under as much suspicion as any other person on the station.

Eventually the door opens. "I'll have someone shut off the electricity to your office if you-" the raven-haired Toppat pauses after registering the other people in the room.

The Toppat Leader looks from his visitors to his Right hand man and sighs "I... can't explain this"

"What do you mean, you can't explain this?" his yellow eyes stay fixated on the strangers as he closes the door behind him and walks over to the desk.

"I don't know where they come from or who they are... But I don't think they're dangerous. They had plenty of time and opportunity to kill me and didn't do it"

"... Can you please check on the camera in here?" The other man seems to have a lot more to say about the current situation but there are probably better times to discuss them.

Sven cocks an eyebrow before pulling his mouse and keyboard from somewhere else on the desk to switch from the recorded camera footage to the live feed from his office. The screen shows the two Toppats clearly, but the part of the office where the other people should be, is hidden under static.

"I thought the camera was broken. Seems like it's a bigger problem..."

"What the

"What the...?" Burt rubs his eyes while Sven is still watching the cameras.

"Not even the flash from your camera showed up..."