badoofys

badussy

Tim looks up across the classroom and catches mobys dominant gaze. The pale boy gulps, feeling heat rise to his face. He feels his soft lower entrance twitch with shackled lust. He starts to leak pussy juice all over the chair. Moby stands and walks silently over to Tim's desk where Tim is overflowing.. He orders Tim's to get on all fours and clean his mess. Tim obeys and thanks his master. Once his desk is juice-less, Tim looks back at Moby. "Good boy," Moby whispers in Tim's ear as the robot moves closer to the submissive and breed able Tim. "come over later and let daddy make a mess of that pretty little body." Tim chokes at Moby's words and feels his lower region rise with excitement. Moby notices Timmys throbbing worm. The robot mutter, "Yknow baby boy, worms love the rain. Im sure yours would surely love getting wet." Tim flinches, very turned on by mobys words. Moby smirks at tim daringly and soon calls out "Ms. Smith, may i use the restroom?" The teacher nods. Moby leaves looking teasingly at Tim. Tim begins to shake with excitement and nervously. He watches the time on the clock waiting for just two minutes to pass, taking deep breaths. The pale boy then asks his teacher the same question in a shaky breath. Ms. Smith raises an eyebrow at Tim, but lets him leave with the ominous warning that if he takes to long, she will send their classmate, Shadow the hedgehog, to come get them. Tim stands, trying to hide his growing electron as he makes his way out of the classroom and through the hall. He walks into the bathroom, thrilled to see Moby standing there waiting for him. Moby pulls time into a stall, feeling tims erected member with his slick cold metal robot hands. A small moan escapes from Tim's mouth and Moby begins to unzip Tim's pants. Moby warns tim to be quiet unless he wishes to be punished like the whore he is. Tim gulps. Moby swiftly turns Tim around , bending over to examine his pink tight soaking wet badussy. Moby then unzips his own pants revealing a huge metal cock. He slowly pushes it into Tim's tight area and tim begins to cry. "Take it" whispers Moby. After a few minutes tim is muttering letting Moby know he is about to finish. Moby pushes tim to the ground and pulls out bondage. Moby ties tim to the toilet and begins to throat fuck him violently. As soon as tim begins to cry again both boys hear footsteps drawing near. Shadow the hedgehog stands in the doorway looking shocked, almost pleased. "What are you two doing," the shadow creature mutters, stepping closer to the sweaty pair. Moby looks at the hog, a lustful expression forming on his metallic face. Tim looks Shadow up and down, panting. He mutters, "Wanna join us?" Shadow smirks, and undoes his belt as he approaches his prey. Tim and Moby stare in awe as the hedgehog's massive member is revleaed. To the duos suprise, his gianourmous schlong looks different than the other penisis they're seen before. "OwO, what's this?" Tim mutters. "It's my gun. My dick functions as a weapon and an ass destroyer," he mutters as he winks. He then walks over to the robot, shooting him in the ass with his large cock gun. Tim shrieks, and Shadow grabs the breedavlr boy by the throat. The hog man grabs his weapon and inhilates Timmys baduoose, mudering that little bitch. Shadow laughs, and re packages his memever for the next victim. Bye!