Ch.1

[Zero:Hello everyone, i hope ya all enjoy reading this novel and this my first novel that i'm writing and there maybe be fell words or something that not understable please tell me and i hope everyone will give me advice that will change the novel to better.]

______________________________________________

Currently under the starry sky, there was an injured young man who was sitting while leaning at the wal.

 Zhou Wei, 23 years old has lover and is currently thinking about whether he had accidentally wiped out a planet from the world map in his past life. Otherwise he wouldn't be so unlucky enough to join that kind of team right? He was relaxed enough to ignore the zombies that were lured by the smell of blood leaking from his injuries.

Zhou Wei sitting there while watching the zombies wobble from right to left as they approach him to eat him.

He had a very strange thought while looking at the approaching zombies: 'The zombies lack brains and lack the mental capacity of humans. Which is why there wasn't any development of the zombies, although they attack the human base with large numbers, besides that they never go together in the normal times. As for those high ranked or the zombie king never built a zombie empire nor did they make their own base but attacks humans every chance they get because of their instinct of food and hunger.

Humans, on the other hand, were different from zombies in the way, as they possessed a brain and were thus smarter. Humans were able to adapt on how the planet changed and continue to live in the harsh climate and change of environment. They were also able to continue to grow. From being weak to being powerful, from having no ability to having ability, from being alone to being part of a team, and from dread of zombies to fearlessness. If there is kindness then there is evilness, if there is greed then there is generousness. Anyways he didn't meet a good team but a greedy team, which led him to the current situation.'

"Maybe this karma for whipping out a planet from the world map in my past life. Alright enough with nonsense as if I have that much strength." Zhou Wei mumbled as grenade come out of nowhere and landed on his hand.

Before take off the grenade safety, Zhou Wei gazes regretfully at the clear night sky and smirked at the approaching zombies. Zhou Wei stated that moving his body was extremely painful, and the only thing he could move without discomfort were his arms more cleary his hands. 

'Too bad for you guy- zombies as I don't want to die in hands— oh no it's should be mouth of you zombies. If he could go back to past then he definitely would make experiment on the zombies.' With that he took off the safety ring and waited for the explosion. But rather than the pain he expected, he felt a very soft material beneath him and had the impression as if he was lying on the bed with a pillow under his head too.

He seemed to have the sensation that he was laying in bed.

Zhou Wei on the other hand believed he was already in hell, can't blame him for thinking like that, after all he was too tired to think about other things after all he has been fighting and running here and there for the whole afternoon without resting.

'Never expected the Hell would provide a bed, pillow and quilt too, they even let him lay there as soon as he got to Hell maybe he went to heaven instead of Hell. This bed is so comfy.. there is even strawberry fragrance.. what a good environment to sleep... zzz' As a result, he fell asleep without noticing something was wrong with the environment he was in. Why the hell would the hell be so kind to him? Even going so far as let him lay on the bed as soon as he got there? Do you think you are a Yama or something, it was obvious that something was wrong even the heaven won't be that kind enough to let him sleep as soon as he got there.