Happily Ever After- I

Disclaimer: This is two part OS that is based on Ashaangi. Any reference to characters is purely fictional and not related to the persons whom the characters are named after. This OS is based on my imagination and is not representative of any other story/view.

I would like to dedicate both the parts of the HEA OS to MsLizzieWrites, for pushing me to write this. This is my first ever attempt in writing. I would be more than happy to receive criticism, strong or subtle. Please don't forget to comment your opinions. And please do vote if you like my story.

-----

16th April 2045, Sunday

It was a special Sunday morning for the Ashwin Kumar and family. Mr. Ashwin Kumar aka AK, was a successful and a leading actor in the Tamil film industry with more than 25 hit films to his credit. The 'Shining Star' of the Tamil Film Industry had achieved everything he once dreamt of. The journey that he began in his early twenties, was no cake walk. Seven years of struggle and rejections was not a joke for a pampered child. Alas, after seven years, lady luck decided to smile at him in the form of a cooking show, which offered the gateway to his success today. Not just professionally, but personally too. Ashwin had met the love of his life here and the journey to become the happy family man that he is today, began in the sets of CWC 25 years ago. From owning a villa in the prime locality of Chennai along with a very successful acting career- the two main dreams in his life as a 30 year old, Ashwin firmly believes was the luck that she brought in his life.

Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar was the Shreya Ghoshal of Kollywood. Coming from a musical family, there was certainly no doubt that she was talented. As a nineteen year old girl who began her career in musical field, her journey too had been difficult to make it big. She loved to sing and was positive that she would make it big through a singing show. No doubt the show did put her on limelight, but it was the cooking show that did justice to her singing talent by projecting her the most. Sivaangi discovered a new side of being an all-round entertainer through the show. She met her man in this show and Sivaangi sure did like him for his looks. A handsome young gentle man with the culinary skills to win the 'chef of the week' award can sure impress a young 20 year old girl. As his cooking assistant, for 9 times in the show, her major aim throughout the show was to bring out the fun side in the introvert that Ashwin was. Today, thanks to her positivity, Ashwin's skill of keeping people around him has improved by leaps and bounds.

Twenty years ago on this day, this magical couple of K Town, tied the knot. It was not just the twentieth anniversary that made the day special, but also the nineteenth birthday of the apple of Ashwin's eye, Sia. Sia and Shivin complete Ashwin and Sivaangi. Sia's birth on their first anniversary could not have been a better moment for Ashwin and Sivaangi. 'Kadavul Setting' as she always said in the show, it is indeed God's plan. Coming together in a cooking show, achieving the dreams together and their symbol of love being born on the same day of their first wedding anniversary is a perfect example of a poetic justice.

The celebration began at mid night by cutting a cake which was baked to perfection by Ashwin. Sia was happy to see her dad's cake and a Ukulele as a gift from her parents. A perfect start for her birthday, she thought. Both Sia and Shivin were blessed with her father's charismatic eyes and their mother's gorgeous skin. Both the kids were extremely creative and studious too, after all, they were the upbringing of Mr. and Mrs. Ashwin Kumar. Ashwin was very cautious in bringing up both the kids since he was a pampered child. When he decided to pursue his dreams, he had to learn life the hard way. Ashwin was sure that he would not bring up extremely pampered kids. He knew that it was very important to bring up his children carefully since they were star kids. He always wanted them to be bold, be ready to face anything that comes their way and never let the name and fame of parents get into their heads. Both Ashwin and Sivaangi were very particular that the kids have a normal life. Rarely one could find Sia and Shivin's whereabouts on social media. Family life had always been very private.