The Kiss

If I Get My Way - Det. Amanda Rollins & ADA Dominic Carisi Jr.

The rush of the kiss, the passion it enraged, she placed her hand in his chest after he has spoken those sweet words to her ears, talking about kindred spirits about Fin and fiance but the words Sonny spoke of was like words unlocking the last lock in her heart, the rush of emotions spoke heavily to her sweet ears, she heard his words, it was like every word poured from his sweet untouched lips was speaking about her, about them, about the partnership they had had, still had. She had tears in her eyes but all she could about was the words he spoke were like he was pouring love in her heart, into her head, she has been quick to love and quicker to love someone else but she had never found someone who would or could love her as she loved them, or loved the way she deserved. She had gained the courage to do anything, she wasn't alone in that moment.

At that moment she had all the courage in the world to change the past, the present and the future. He accepted her advancement after she had moved back towards a more personal space between, he moved towards her, he stared in her blue eyes, those baby blues that could tell the world about pain, about love, about being strong, he admired everything about her, he loved her. He bent his head before their lips locked again and this kiss was more passionate than the last. they had both let go, it didn't matter about anyone else, only they mattered at that moment because it was like two orange halves had found their half again, they were whole. they weren't mismatched or begging to fit together, her hand moulded to him like a heavenly creature had made her blend beautifully and literally to his form, that his hand fit in hers like cinderella's foot in that glass slipper.

This night, no, I don't wanna talk about her

Tonight, I really wanna fix your hurt

'Cause I can see it in your face

Your heart is breaking, heart is breaking

No, this night, no, I don't wanna hear her name

Tonight, no, I don't wanna play her games

'Cause I, I really wanna be the one to take you

One to take you home

Her heart ruled her heart, she knew that moment he wiped her tears that her heart had won, her head would no longer fight, her head let her go. She pressed her hand onto his chest and she looked at his face before she tiptoes to reach his lips before letting go her sweet lips touch his, he looked soulful at her as his life was honest, his life had meaning, that glint in his eye it was mellowed because his eyes were only on her, that the whole world around them could be burning alive but the look at each other's eyes, was like their hearts had finally connected and they were talking their heads had no ruling. The kiss, the kissing was like their hearts bonding again to one another, he had been like a father to her children, and he is the only man that loved her in a way that was more than life itself, his heartbeat to the rhythm of hers, they had been through so much but yet they were each other's other half, they made each other whole.

Their hands entwined with one another before he held them back to the celebration they stood in front of their friends. Their family, hand in hand like nothing mattered, no one mattered except them two at that moment that it was the most important moment of each other's life because for them it was because they both knew each other felt the same, that they were finally whole. They stood hand in hand for hours while they celebrated the not a wedding day for their friend and past and present partner of Fin Tutuola and Phoebe Baker. They were close. Closer they were normally, everyone knew that the two of them had some bond that no one could explain, it didn't matter what happened between the pair. No matter the day or time they would be there for one another, figurative that is what a soulmate is, but literally, they weren't, nor until this night, they had finally accepted the feelings they had for one another and kissed so passionately that they could both feel their heartbeats thumping in each other's hands.