17. Feel it!

Your soft lips were caught with his bit dry.

He forcefully rubbed them against your soft, it took you a while to process the fact that Jungkook was kissing you.

Why.?

He kept his hand on the back of your head and kissed you again and again, his kiss was rough, expressing his anger and frustration. He thought about kissing your pink lips ever since the moment you came out from Lisa's place with the peach colored lipstick, biting your lip Infront of him that thought stayed with him from when you get into the car and unintentionally seduced him to when he saw you and Yook Sungjae together, he felt provoked.

He just wanted to kiss you to vent his anger and you stared at him absentmindedly, allowing him to do whatever he wanted, after a while your eyes widened and looked at him in disbelief, he became angrier, how could you not feel anything when he's kissing you.? So he bit your bottom lips to give you some pain to make you come to your senses as he put his other hand on your waist and pulled you to his lap, because you are petite and light, didn't have a chance to resist and you instinctively reached out to wrapped your arms around his neck.

You laid on him in a romantic position that made it easier for him to kiss you. You're not good kisser so let him take the charge on you.

The driver and Minho, who was sitting in the front, saw what was going on in the back and felt the temperature in the car rise, Minho never expected to see this side of Jungkook's!

You're shocked too but you subconsciously wrapped your hands around his neck and let him kiss you properly, He kissed you until you became out of breath, you still didn't know how to breathe while kissing so when Jungkook back off, you weakly laid in his arms, when he noticed, His eyes darkened and pushed you off of him as he pinched your chin.

"... what?? Aren't you enjoying this too much.?"

His kiss was fiery but his tone was still cold, you looked at his gloomy eyes after regaining your senses, suddenly realized what kind of reaction you had just now.  "I......" your swollen pinkish lip trembled to say something but ...

"Do you want it?"

He leaned close to you and whispered into your ear, on the surface.. it may look like he's flirting but his tone made it evident he was teasing, recalling what he said before about kissing, your face turned pale as you bit your lip and stayed silent.

"Woman, Your reaction tells me that you're very satisfied." His hand moved to your waist to pulled you again but you became angry  "Let go!"

His hand stopped and narrowed his eyes dangerously  "what.? Weren't you happy when Yook Sungjae hugged you??"

You gritted your teeth with growled through "When did you see me being happy?? can't you tell that I was bring forced? Jeon Jungkook, does stepping on other people's pride make you happy??"

His expression turned cold, he stared at you gloomily "Remember, even if I don't want to touch you, you have my label on you, so don't let other men touch you."  speechless!  "Next time, if I see you with other men again, it won't just be your dignity that'll be stepped on." his hands let go of you as he commanded "Get lost."

You are still sitting on his lap so when you heard him, your lips trembled and looked at him blankly  "Don't forget your identity." he warned again. In the end, you lowered your eyes and said nothing as you calmly returned to your seat and keep quiet turning face towards window and didn't look back at him even once but it was obvious that your mood was in a low.

After returning to the Jeon mansion, Minho pushed Jungkook out of the car and You followed behind them with your eyes on the ground.

Jungkook went to his study room, as you took a bath, even you finished he was still not back yet, so you went to sleep first..not long after you laid down, your phone vibrated, you checked and found message from Lee Donghae.