🦋 1. Immense Pain

Just after his marriage Rachit was to live separately some other place far away from his granddad. So did he, but reluctantly. He often visited to his grandpa finding some reasons or creating some. And never missed any chance to meet or call him.

Once he was lost in talking with granddad and it was time to leave now. Granddad asked Rachit to meet mom as she was also waiting for him so eagerly. He said "No, I am here just to meet you only." Saying that he went to mom to say a 'Bye' only. Leaving from there he promised himself to come next time for at least a week.

He got an opportunity for that and visited there. But unfortunately his granddad was not there for being at uncle's place to have some treatments. He assured him try to come as earlier as possible. But the day his granddad decided to come, Rachit had to leave the previous night for some urgent work.

Months passed but he couldn't meet his grandpa. Meanwhile Rachit often got scared of losing him and to doubt if he'd meet him ever. But finally the day came and he called his grandfather to visit the very next day. Both were delighted. Next morning, he woke up with great pleasure of seeing his 'world' after a long while. On phone, he informed that he was leaving at 11:00am. At 9:00 am (2 hours before) his heartbeat skipped receiving a shocking call from dad of his granddad's death.