᯽ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ᯽

"Oh, hey Newt," Heather greeted the blonde

Newt was standing there, opening the door for Heather. She had a slight smirk on her face and was wearing her famous knee socks and a short skirt.

"You gonna stand here, or greet me hello?" she asked annoyed.

Newt bit the inside of his cheeks, letting her in. The walls he was in, he knew they weren't safe anymore. Heather could come whenever she wanted to, it made him feel uncomfortable.

"Tommy's upstairs," Newt said, going over to the kitchen counter.

He took a sip from his tea and placed the mug back on the counter, he looked at the entrance, Heather was still standing there, looking at Newt. The blonde didn't know what to do, he looked down at his mug and stirred the tea with his tablespoon.

"Let's have a quick talk, alright?" she said smirking.

Newt was nervous. What would she want from him? She walked over to the kitchen counter and sat on there. The blonde had distance from her, but still felt like she was cutting him the air from his throat.

"Let's talk about Thomas, you know... I know so many things about you, and you know, they just bother me," she started.

Newt frowned. He didn't knew what Heather knew about him, but it made him curious and he listened. He hated her already. She hopped down the counter and walked closer to Newt.

"I know you have some feelings for that poor boy, but know, I always get what I want, so if you decide to do anything that might change Thomas' mind, I'm telling him the wrong truth," she ended her sentence.

Newt's heart stopped moving for a second. He didn't know how or why Heather was doing this to him, but he knew he should stay away from her, from her and Thomas.

The question that was floating in his mind was distracting him, he was trying to ignore it at first, but it would only get worse if he'd do that, he just knew it.

What will she do to him?

"I want you to stand there and watch my moves on him, know that he won't be happy if you say anything against me, know that I will ruin his life, with that being said, I will ruin your life as well," she said, now moving her hand towards Newt's mug.

"W-why are you doing this?" Newt asked, his voice shaking.

He watched Heather grab the mug. He wanted to stop her, but when he moved his hands to grab the mug, Heather already took it and made it her own.

"Oh, limpie can't reach his tea? That's so sad," she said ironically.

"Stop, just- just, I won't do anything, I won't tell Tommy," Newt whispered.

"How weak."

When she said that, she let go of the mug. It fell down, right on the floor, hitting hard and breaking into three pieces. She hummed happily, while Newt was dying inside.