(part 1) YOU AGAIN

Ennard's POV.

it was a normal day as always i was following eggs back home
Each and every day. I had slight feelings for him i didn't know. I only felt these feelings when I'm around him, at first I thought it was hatred but I don't think that's what hate feels like but hell im just a how would i know what feelings are im just a stupid robot. But the things I feel when I'm around him it feel like my stomach plates opened up and a bunch of butterflies flew in and they closed. Back underground i asked that weird circus clown girl if she knew what these feelings were, she said that i might have a crush. I don't know what a crush is but I don't think i have one on him tho.

Michael's POV.

It was another painfully slow day on my way back from my dead end job that barely paid enough for me to pay rent. For some odd reason i always feel like I'm being watched by something or someone on my way home, it creeps me out.

Once i got home I plopped down on my couch and turned on the immortal and the restless, halfway through the episode i heard noises coming from the vents but i brushed it off as a mouse or vent problems. After watching a couple more episodes of the immortal and the restless i decided to go to bed early tonight.

The next morning.

Mike's POV.

I woke up to the sound of what sounded like a metal human in my kitchen, that alerted me. I immediately got up to check, once I got to the kitchen my eyes widened. I was shocked to see the huge tore up anamatronic stealing all of the exotic butters. I was shocked, I couldn't move, all I could do is stare at the anamatronic that had once killed me. It looked less hostile. I had finally brought myself to say something. YOU AGAIN!?

Hey guys its me shadow how are you?😄 for my first chapter i don't think i did to bad i got 364 words any ways cliffhanger bishes