The Beginning of It All

3rd P.o.v

The sun rose on the sweet valley of the beloved go-kart racing game known as Sugar Rush. The pink cotton candy clouds complemented the pink sky and made the air sweeter. Today the racers were preparing for the upcoming race when the arcade opened.
Taffyta Muttonfudge won yesterday's race and she made sure everyone knew that. She had a tendency to gloat after every one of her wins. The jingle of her medals was something everyone got used to hearing on a day to day basis.
She was the main racer that the players chose and that was another thing she bragged about. People were sick of it. Of course, nobody had the gumballs to stand up to the platinum blonde girl. Instead, they tried to get her to like them. Few people were successful. The lucky few who avoided the wrath of Taffyta included Candlehead, Rancis Fluggerbutter, and Jubileena Bing Bing. The three of them, with Taffyta's help, became popular racers too.
The other racers started to get bullied by those four. Soon, only three people remained against Taffyta. Those people were Crumbelina DiCaramello, Vanellope Von Schweetz, and you. Crumbelina was your best friend, you've known each other since you both were just babies. You made your karts together!
Both of you had plans of becoming the best racers in the game, zooming around the track together and laughing as Taffyta was left in the dust. Today you were going to meet up and discuss the race strategy for tomorrow. When you arrived at the candy cane forest, you saw Crumbelina talking to Taffyta

First P.o.v

When I saw her talking to Taffyta, I hid behind one of the large candy canes near them. I overheard them talking. "You'll have to break y/n's wheels on their kart in order to join my group." Taffyta said to Crumbelina. "Of course I will! I'm sick of their stupid daydream of us being the best racers. It's honestly so childish. In order to be the best racer, you actually need to be good enough." Crumbelina replied to Taffyta. I felt a mixture of emotions.
I was angry that she was talking behind my back. I was hurt that she was willing to sabotage me in order to succeed. I was sad she didn't like me anymore. But I was a little happy I heard her when I did so I can prevent the damage to my kart. I snuck out of the candy cane forest and walked to my home.