fuyuhiko proposes to peko and shit starts happening

so once upon a time, fuyuhiko decided to propose to peko. however, he never imagined who he might end up accidentally propose to. Tsumugi Shirogane from the hit game New Danganronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing. when the time came, fuyuhiko went down on one knee and said "peko, will you marry me?" turns out it was tsumugi in a peko cosplay, and the real peko was right behind him. fuyuhiko then looked at the real peko and said "wtf, two pekos? alright, tell me something the real peko would know." tsumugi then said, "you're my dearest brother." fuyuhiko then shot her in the face. he wasn't dealing with that incest shit. 

he went on to marry peko and have babies with her. until tsumugi came back and said "im back bitches" and then peko said "why are you here, weren't you killed for that weird incest fantasy? and you look a lot like natsumi." "i told you, baby gangster, you're my brother!" "i dont think so!" said two unfamiliar voices. they belonged to Makoto Naegi and Komaru Naegi from the hit games Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, and Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls. "OH MY GOD MAKOTO, MY FORMER BIG BROTHER, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" tsumugi said. "komaru is my only sibling." fuyuhiko then shot tsumugi. "sit your ass down sayaka-lookalike motherfucker." he said. however, it wasn't tsumugi, but it was sayaka maizono. "OH SHIT OH FUCK WE KILLED THE WRONG PERSON" fuyuhiko said, as he was hiding the body. peko said "its ok, she thinks we're siblings" makoto then looked at the body and said "lol, kyoko has bigger booba anyway"

as they all leave the scene however, a evil laugh was heard. it was tsumugi again. however, fuyuhiko was done with her bullshit and shot her again. then another tsumugi appeared. then another, and so the tsumugi world domination began. and then kokichi ouma came in the house. kokichi then screamed "it's a lie" and turned out to be another tsumugi. then he got shot. a random tsumugi then said "OH NO, MY TWIN BROTHER" as this was happening, a completely different tsumugi unrelated to the plot was making a pot of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. this was only said to establish world building. peko And fuyuhiko started killing tsumugi's left and right. Doom Eternal style. including the one who was minding her own business. 

and so the tsumugis were eliminated. but there was one more threat. his name was jimmy neutron aka aoi ass a hina. aoi then said "why did you kill my tsumugi clones?" fuyuhiko and peko then looked at each other. and fuyuhiko just decided to shoot her.

then a debate started within japan. why does this teenager have a gun?he then shoot everyone that disagrees with him having a gun. ryoma, who was somewhat there said, "AHA! THERE'S THE MAFIA BOSS I NEED TO KILL AFTER RIGGING A TENNIS GAME!"he was about to throw his tennis ball when.. peko farted and killed him from behind. turns out this all happened during chapter 1 of sdr2

then it shows kodaka sitting in a desk. kodaka then looked at this story he wrote and said... "why did i make this game idea? eh whatever i'll make it canon" spike walked by and said..

 "why did i make this game idea? eh whatever i'll make it canon" spike walked by and said

the end