Horany

It's been a few hours now around 18:30PM (6:30). I just finished all of my packing and put it all in my closet and dresser. I got to say my room is looking pretty fancy. Thank god for king sized beds. It's much easier for space and all that other stuff.

Reading books help me figure things out. And what I had to figure out was who I wanted to sleep with.

I'd have to get them to agree to have a threesome tonight even though I just met them. If they did agree we'd have to make sure Zayn Louis, and Harry are sleeping....

I hear a knock on my door and I jump immediately

Shit. It was Liam.

"You can come in" I say

"Sorry about what you saw earlier love" Liam says apologizes

"It's okay. All is forgiven"
I smile and then Liam does. We chat for a little bit about our child hood lives and then I had one more question before he left.

"What time does Zayn Harry and Louis go to bed at?" I burst out

"Erm around 23(12)-1am. Why?"

"Because I have a question for you and Niall and we'd have to be very quiet."

Liam looked very suspicious of what I said and now I'm starting to rethink all of this. Everything could go wrong. What if they kick me out?! So much could go wrong so I know that I have to say my words very, not sexual....Let's put it that way.

*1:30 Am*

As I'm watching TV. Gordon Ramsay Hells Kitchen. I hear a knock on the door and I see Niall and Liam come in quietly.

"Just perfect timing" I say
"Are Louis, Zayn, and Harry sleeping?"

"Yeah." Niall says.
"Okay good."
"Why?"
"So uhm I kind of wanted to have uhm a th-three some with both of you guys."

Niall and Liams eyes pop out and they look at each other. So I just explain more

"Look I know this sounds weird but I love you 2 the most out of the crew and you two are the sweetest ones. I know i just moved in today and you guys are probably feeling uncomfortable but is a threesome so bad?!"

"I suppose it is not. How about this. We have it but we do not tell the other mates. Maybe they'll be angry, jealous, happy I don't know but when the time comes we do?" Liam says

"Deal." Niall and I say in sync.

Alright here we go