Chapter 1

(Don't play it just yet

Papyrus POVPapyrus was running, the human had murdered everyone, except for the ones who evacuated with Undyne, He waited in the corridor until it came along. The human, looked like an innocent child, but that was far from reality, as Papyrus waited in silence, he reflected on all his past choices, all his mistakes and accomplishments, his sadness and his happiness, his life... He started to think of all of the deceased, Sans, his brother, who abused Papyrus, but still loved him, Alphys, the captain of the guard, Asgore, the kind stern old man, Napstaton, Muffet, The Dummy, everyone, dead because of a promise. Papyrus heard the light footsteps of the human as they approached, that smile, which once showed kindness and innocence now portrayed maliciousness and insanity.
*Attemptation starts playing

The human charged at Papyrus, and Papyrus attacked the human, The skeleton dodged every one of the human's attacks and the human was doing likewise,"We've been here before have not we?" Said Papyrus. He was filled with rage as his attacks got harder and harder and the human was having difficulty dodging them, All Papyrus had to do was snatch their soul and reset the timeline, it was that easy. As Papyrus was cherishing that thought, the human's form changed into a monstrous black goop Papyrus recognised as Frisk. "You will never be able to save them, you will never be able to have a happy ending, I will make sure of it, trashbag", as Frisk said that, Papyrus was engulfed by the black goop.
Papyrus woke up, Phew, it was just a nightmare, he thought to himself.As he lay in bed trying to process his dream, he heard the thunderous voice of Sans, his younger brother. "PAPYRUS, GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW YOU PATHETIC WHELP!",
"Y-yes, sir...". He said, even though Sans was his younger brother, and Sans only reached Papyrus's ribs. He was still the "boss", Papyrus had a set of rules to follow else he would be beaten, it was a simple concept. Papyrus quickly put on his jacket and limped downstairs."PAPYRUS, BECAUSE OF YOU WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT", screamed Sans as he struck Papyrus across his face (skull? Idk), "Y-yes, sir", Papyrus muttered while looking down in shameEver since the human left the underground, Sans had become more cranky and strict, Napstaton and Toriel had died, and to make it all worse Alphys now hates herself for befriending the human after they killed Toriel. Another day in this shitty life it is,
15 minutes later:
Papyrus reached his station and sat down,Damn, another boring as fuck day, welp, at least I get to rest as long as Sans does not catch me, I'll just... keep one eye shut... *yawn....
*papyrus fell asleep3 hours later
"PAPYRUS, WAKE UP YOU USELESS FUCK!", sans screamed."Uhhh, b-boss, I-i-i can e-explai-" Papyrus was cut off by Sans"NO NEED BROTHER, TIME TO GO HOME, I HAVE A SURPRISE IN THE ATTIC!"What the fuck was Sans up to?, Papyrus thought.As they reached home, Sans took Papyrus up to the atticAs soon as they entered the room, Sans kicked papyrus and threw him to the ground, he chained Papyrus up and ripped out a knife from the nearest table,
"S-sans please", Papyrus pleadedSans struck his brother with the back of the knife, "YOU WILL CALL ME BOSS OR SIR, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO CALL ME BY MY NAME!"
——————3 hours later, Papyrus was still chained up and had stab wounds all over his body, many broken bones and fractured joints, Papyrus, hung there, his hatred for himself only increasing, he deserved it all. Even though he was in mortal pain, he looked calm. But on the inside he was livid.
30 minutes later:
Sans opened the door and walked to Papyrus. Papyrus tried pretending he was asleep, but that failed as Sans kicked one of Papyrus's broken ribs."HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON YOU DISGUSTING WASTE OF MAGIC?!"True I am a disgusting waste of magic..., Papyrus thought"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A NUISANCE TO ME AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU, I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR YOUR LV"True, I did not ask to exist, but here I am in this miserable world..., Papyrus thought
Papyrus had to control his emotions, he could not cry in front of Sans, "WHY MOM AND DAD KEPT YOU IS A MYSTERY TO US ALL", Sans was right, he was a good for nothing time-waster, did nothing but be lazy.Sans cut Papyrus's chain with his scythe and kicked him again, he spat on his older brother and left, Sans locked the door.
Papyrus was left alone...Sans was right, Papyrus was pathetic, a waste of magic, a nuisance to everyone around him.He almost started sobbing in self pity until he saw the rusty knife that Sans had left behind, he grabbed it, lifted up his jacket and hesitated, how did everything come to this?, he mentally wailed as he brought the knife down to his wrist.

--------------------------------------------------------Undyne POVAfter the human set Undyne and Alphys on a date, things took a turn a better turn in Undyne's life, she and Alphys were doing great, until Toriel and Napstaton were killed. After that Asgore came out of hiding and took the title of the king of monsters. The Royal Guard was disbanded and Alphys lost her home. Alphys had to come live with Undyne, but something seemed different about her. Alphys was colder, more pessimistic, less kind ad compassionate, no longer determined. Soon Alphys started to take her anger out on Undyne, from screaming at her to beating her, the relationship turned toxic in a matter of weeks. Undyne was started to wonder what happened to the Alphys she knew."BITCH, WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST!", yelled Alphys"C-coming!", stuttered Undyne"And I told you not to fucking stutter, didn't I?", said Alphys"Y-yes, m-mistress", said Undyne, who was already trembling.Alphys slapped Undyne hard across the face,"THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING IT!?", Alphys shriekedUndyne stayed silent.Alphys expression turned into a devious and evil grin"So, because you did not obey my rules, it is time to punish you," she whisperedUndyne was already on her knees, ready to beg not to endure the endless pain which Alphys would inflict on her."You are begging", Alphys sneered, "Pathetic", she spat as she kicked Undyne in her stomach."You cannot eat anything but rotten food for a week, also, I will chain you to the radiator every night, to see if you will finally learn your lesson to STOP FUCKING STUTTERING!!!"(Short one I know, but who even reads this badly-written shit?!)