One

May 9th, 1994.

Josette turns away from the tree stump swiftly, her fingers laced around the hunting knife Kai had perviously used to stab her asshole with.

Blood had been gushing out of her rump for hours now, which makes her absent-mindedly tighten her clutch on the handle of the booty staber.

"Stop." Josettes finally says, between multiple breaths. "I'll do it.. I'll merge with you."

Kai is immediately turned on by her heroic act of selflessness, and struts toward her with spunk.

Josette holds one hand toward Kai in a 'stay-away' motion, the other caressing her freshly stabbed rectum wound, as if that would make her orfice cease to bleed.

••

"So.. you know what to say?" Josette says, looking into Kai's dilated eyes, lustfully.

"Been practicing my whole life." He responds.

They begin to chant in a foreign language; but josette's breech says otherwise.

"Josette what did you do?"
Kai says, noticing a revamping in her magic; His nostrils flaring, letting out a singular pubic nose hair.

"I.. I.. I.." Josette is astonished when her protracted ass starts to rip open.

"MY ASSHOLE!"

Kai try's to run, but it's too late. Joshua shoves his nubby nose into kais mouth, which prevents him from talking as his life turns white.

What did Joshy do? Where did everything go?

All of the sudden, his eyes shoot open, his mouth longing for the feeling of Joshys lengthy nose in his drenched mouth.. where did he go?

Where did anybody go.

••••. KAI AND THE VILLAGE OF COOCH. ••••