Three

Another clap of thunder fills my ears, redirecting my attention to the window I menacingly say in front of. He couldn't stop thinking about Shannon and how she'd betrayed him.

He didn't want to think about it anymore. It didn't want to think about the way his last view was Shannon's coochie parts which moved so swiftly before he was set on fire.

But even as mad as Kai was, he still hadn't comprehended one thing. How did he survive?

Thats when Kai came to his conclusion that he couldn't die here in the Village of cooch. Not that he knew of.

BOOM!!!!!

That was the sound of another sexy clap of thunder, Zeus was clappin cheeks in the clouds for sure. Kai is immediately turned on. Then he remembers his sister.

"I'll do it.. I'll merge with you. Just don't hurt anyone else"

Kai couldn't help but feel bad as he recalled how she gripped her bloody asshole. Truth be told, he missed Jo. He missed Jo so much. He wanted that joussy.

"MY ASSHOLE!"

  Kai's eyes begin to water remeber gas the horrid things he did to his sister. He never wanted to make her asshole bleed. You can survive without an anus! Kai thinks, reassuringly.

•••

  That night the downpour had turned into a drizzle, and kai lay in bed, ready to catch some fucking z's.

Before Kai hit the hay, he reached up his anus for a little surprise. 😋

That's when he realized he couldn't fined it. His fingers dug up there a little more, prob loosing a ring or two in the abis of his massive orfice, but he didn't care. He needed it.

Where could it have gone...