Q&A: 18

1

1. When you wake up, what are the first three things you do?

Lucky me, I have a nice routine.

Get up out of bed
Get dressed and put on my bracelets and watch
Make breakfast and close out my notifications on my phone at the table

2. What's the last thing you've learned?

You can blink your headlights while driving as a sign for the person directly across from you to go first. For a long time I though you weren't allowed to do it because you don't know if the person driving across from you has epilepsy or something, but apparently it's perfectly fine. It's also used to make sure the person across from you knows to go first, and doesn't misunderstand your hand gesture.

3. What show are you currently watching, what is it about and can you recommend it?

Grey's Anatomy! It's a TV Show created by Shonda Rimes *idk how to spell her name*, about doctors and surgeons and their daily lives. There's 16 now 17 seasons, and the show is very long. I very much recommend it, it is so amazing!

4. What thing, place or animal would you wish existed?

Unicorns. Honestly, imagine walking through a forest and seeing such a beautiful creature...

5. If you could be a super hero, who would you choose and why?

Captain America, because he is so simple and I love it😂😂

6. If you got 1K in your hand right now, and you had to spend within 15 minutes, what would you spend it on?

Every version of every BTS album, including their Japanese ones. If I only have like 2 minutes left and I don't have time to search for the albums I didn't get, I will donate the rest to charity💙

7. Mention one thing you love but your loved ones hate. What and why?

BTS. Because they're all racist and blind mother f**kers.

8. You're alone in the house. You're hungry, but what do you eat?

Ice cream or Ramen.

9. It's late at night and you're home alone. Suddenly you realize someone's in the house. What do you do?

Call the police and hide in my closet. If they find me, cooperate until help arrives. If I get kidnapped, oh well.

10. What are the last three things you do before bed?

Change into pajamas
Brush my teeth, hair etc. (Visit the bathroom basically lol(
Plug in my phone

Then I go to sleep😜