KarlNap - Nightmares

Karl woke up in the middle of the night in cold sweat, he looked at the clock and it read 4 am. He tried to catch his breathe and get his mind off of the nightmare he had just imagined again for the 5th time this month. He never told Sapnap though, for the fear Sapnap might do something.

He looked over at his lover admiring all of his features. He had lightish-darkish hair and had sculpted abs you could barely see. Karl was to busy admiring his boyfriend that he didn't even notice Sapnap looking at him smiling.

Ya like what you see Jacobs? Sapnap said while smirking

Karl's eyes widened and he covered his face with his hands. S-Sorry Sappy Karl said cursing himself for stuttering

Let me see your face Jacobs. Sapnap said sternly. That sent a cold shiver down Karl's spine, but he showed Sapnap his face anyway

Why are you breathing heavily and sweating baby?. Sapnap said concerned for his boyfriend.

It's nothing baby I promise I just....Had a simple nightmare that's all. Karl said worried that his boyfriend would ask him what it was about. Well....Can you tell me what it was about? Sapnap said as he picked Karl up gently and put him in his lap. Do I have to? Karl said. No you don't, I won't make you do anything you don't want to. Sapnap said as he put his hand on Karl's check and rubbed it gently.

Karl smiled softly knowing he would have to tell his boyfriend about the nightmares he's been having, Karl sighs. I've been having nightmares for a month now.....And their about my f-farther h-he.... Karl says as he starts to tear up. Sapnap notices Karl crying and sits up. Hey it's okay you don't have to tell me you can wait till morning okay? Sapnap says as he rubs Karl's head softly, knowing it sometimes calms Karl down.

Karl shakes his head. Okay Sappy. Karl says in a sleepy voice. Sapnap picks up Karl off of his lap and lays him down slowly. Karl starts hugging Sapnap and lays his head on his chest.

Thank you for calming me down. Karl says

No problem, I love you Jacobs Sapnap said while smiling

I love you too Sappy!

They soon fall asleep
————————————————————————

392 words

I like this one a lotttt better lol

Also I might do Dnf stuff I dunno