The Past - KnarlNap - Karl Angst (mention's cutting)

Karl woke up before his boyfriend surprisingly, so he decided to take it as an advantage and make breakfast for him and Sapnap to make his lover happy. Karl got up carefully considering he was on his boyfriend's stomach, after he got up he went to his closet and picked out an outfit.

(The outfit)

Karl looked at himself in the mirror and smiled, this was the first time he was actually happy with his body and the way he looked

Karl looked at himself in the mirror and smiled, this was the first time he was actually happy with his body and the way he looked. Karl went downstairs and turned on some music then started on making the pancakes.

Sapnap's POV.

I woke up to it being very cold, I reached out on the other side of the bed but to feel nothing there, I opened my eyes and didn't see Karl. I started smelling something good and realized he was downstairs, I got up and got ready.

(The outfit)

I went downstairs to see Karl singing the words to his favorite song, he's so adorable, I thought

I went behind Karl and placed my hands on his hips, Karl jumped and I laughed while rubbing my hands up and down his hips, he smiled lovingly.

Did you sleep well? Karl said. Yeah, I wished I woke up to you though.. Sapnap said looking down, Aw I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to do something for you. Karl said knowing he had made his lover sad. After I make the pancakes we can cuddle and watch movies okay? Karl said trying to make his lover happier. Sapnap chuckles, yeah, I would like that. Sapnap said while laying his chin on Karl's shoulder to watch him make the pancakes.

After the pancakes were done they both sat down and started eating, Karl hugged Sapnap, all better? Karl said to Sapnap. Yeah. Sapnap said while smiling at Karl. Sapnap grabbed the Tv remote and turned on his favorite movie, is this okay? Sapnap said asking his boyfriend if he wanted to watch the movie for the 5th time. Yeah, Karl said while giggling knowing how much is boyfriend loved this movie. They both watched the movie until it got to Sapnap's favorite part. Ugh I wish I had a good relationship like that, Sapnap said playfully, still watching the movie not knowing the frown on Karl's face.

Karl was wondering if Sapnap would of been better with a better boyfriend, he thought what it would be like if he just disappeared. Would anyone miss him? Or would they just move on?. Karl thought, tears started prickling his eyes and he didn't notice Sapnap starring at him. Karl?. Sapnap said in a worried tone. H-Huh Karl said wondering back into the world, OH- u-um sorry haha I don't know why I'm crying. Karl said trying to make his boyfriend not worry. I'll go clean up, Karl said. Are you sure you're okay?. Sapnap said still worried.
Yes! I'm fine Sappy just let me go clean up. Okay.. Sapnap said as he was getting more worried, he had already paused the movie at this point as Karl went to go upstairs he couldn't bother wondering why Karl would be crying right now.

Karl's POV.

I went upstairs and went to the bathroom and locked the door, he went through the draws and found a small blade he rolled up his sleeve and starred at his arm considering if he should even do this. He put the blade on his arm and started slicing, one cut, two cuts, three cuts. Karl was a crying mess at this point he did the same on the other arm. He went through the draws again and got some stuff to wrap around your arm (forgot what it's called) he then rolled his sleeves back down and wiped his face, he stayed in the bathroom until he looked like he wasn't crying more. He unlocked the door and went back downstairs to see Sapnap frowning.

Sapnap looked at the staircase and seen Karl. He smiled, Karl you're back!! Sapnap said with a smile on his face as he got up and hugged Karl. Karl flinched as he didn't want Sapnap to touch his arms, Sapnap noticed and asked. Karl....Why did you flinch?. Sapnap said with a worried look on his face. O-Oh um..You scared me a little that's all! Karl said with a faked smile on his face. Sapnap looked at his lovers face and could tell he was crying earlier, baby....Do you wanna go cuddle in the bedroom? Sapnap said with a smile on his face looking at his lover lovingly. Karl agreed as he didn't want to make his boyfriend even sadder then he already has. When they got in their bedroom Sapnap got on the bed and patted his lap to let Karl know to sit there. Karl got on Sapnap's lap and hugged him while Sapnap put his hands on Karl's hips, rubbing them up and down. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes before Karl had to take his arms off or Sapnap's neck because of his wrists hurting. Are you okay? Sapnap asked. Y-Yeah I'm fine Karl said, cursing himself for stuttering. Sapnap looked at him sternly, Don't lie to me Jacobs. You know I don't like you lying to me. Karl knew how much Sapnap hated him lying so he gave up hiding it. I got sad when you said "I wish I had a relationshiplike that" when we were watching the movie... Karl said sadly as he looked the side. Sapnap frowned and put his hand on Karl's chin to make him look into his eyes. You're the one I want to marry and live the rest of my life with okay? Sapnap said with a smile on his face. Karl blushed and his face with his hands. Sapnap chuckled and grabbed Karl's wrists to make him show him his face. What he was not expecting was for Karl to almost scream in pain as he lunged back to make Sapnap stop holding his wrists. Sapnap was in shock.

Karl..

————————————————————————
1014 words

Cliff hanger 😉 LOL sorry I hate doing cliffhangers but it's like 2 am and I'm having a panick-attack so 😀.