chuck e cheese

two dudes named xmas and lex were best bros, the bestes of bros, and they had mutual feelings for eachother. but were much too afraid to tell the other .

afraid of ruining there broship

afraid of rejection

one of them however got the confidence to finally confess. this very uwu brave boyo was lex who was a very uwu brave boyo so he asked xmas to meet him behind  a chuck e cheese to make it seem not very suspiscous. the designated time was 7:00 pm.

it was currently 5:00 am and xmas had already arrived to the chuck e cheese. he arrived alittle earlier than when he was supposed to come. was he excited? no that coulndt be it. mabey lex just wanted to talk abt what level of candy crush he got to. lex was alwasy a big sucker for those kawaii candy phone games. xmas sat behind the builing with a sigh setting his hands in the pocket of his purple adidas jacket.

he sat there and chucked at the though of his cute little lex playing candy crush and crying about how man y times hes lost.

wait cute? no he cant think that way anymore lex probably doesnt feel the same way...he has to move on or itll just hurt him or even lex in the end. xmas then dozed off wothout klnowing it hours later waking up to big boi steps. he looked up and saw lex with a confused expression on his face. xmas straecthed and then groggily stood up rubbing hi seye.

"were u sleeping behind a chuck e cheese? " lex questioned

"mabey..i got here a little earlier than u said" xmas replied blushled

"well all that matters is that your here" lex said, he than looked at xmas wihth a serioud expression wirtten on his face. "listen, h=theres something i wanted to tell you for a while now.." lex said hestiantyl.

"ok then what is it" xmas cocked his head to the side slightly. what could be making lex feel so b=nervous right now?

"xmas senpai, i- I love you!"

xmas was shocked for a second, once those three wprds sunk in he felt like he was about to cry tears of joy " lex kun.. i love you too.." he said the s=a small smile. this was the happiest day of his lifu 

lex pulled xmas in for a kiss
but then-

THE MY LITTLE PONY CREW SHOWED UP(?)

xmas and lex were suppenly scooped up in a carage driven by pnies that 5 other ponys were controling
 "whats happening?!" lex  and xmas shouted in unison 

"we need you in canterlot only t=two humn=ans who loive eachother can lift the shrimp curse put on pricess celestia!" twilight spak=rkle shouted.they then drove off the the magical land of my little pony

however it turns out there was no shrimp curse and the ponies actually recently began feasting upon the humans of earth to game there magical limbs an dbrain knowlaedge!!!!!

the end <3