One shot

Author Note: I updated the entire thing a while back on ao3 and forgot to do it on here until today (7/22) so everything for this fic has been redone i hope you enjoy!

"Fuck~" Moans and gasps filled the dimly lit room as Levi pounded strategically into Eren's prostate, lost in the overpowering feeling of a coil tightening in his lower abdomen.

Eren attempted to stifle his wanton moans into his fist, but the pace Levi had set made it nearly impossible. "Shit Levi.. I'm so fucking close. Nnnn~." Eren gasped, nearly coming all over himself. However, Levi seemed to have other plans, seeing as his hand had found its way to the base of Eren's dick prolonging his orgasm just a bit longer.

The bed slammed against the thin wall of their apartment in quick succession, undoubtedly waking their new neighbors up who lived right next door at the ungodly hour of 3 a.m, and possibly creating another awkward conversation about noise complaints with the apartment manager.

Neither could find it in themselves to care much though. Tonight was about getting lost in the moment and feeling heat of each other's love.

This happened nearly every year, they would fuck like rabbits before the next morning when Levi would be shipped away to Iraq for 5 months. Levi's ironed uniform was folded neatly on the chair in their room that Eren would fill up with dirty clothes 3 days after Levi had left for combat. As long as Eren cleaned it up before Levi returned, which he always did, Levi couldn't find it in himself to bitch about it. Well, he did bitch about it a little bit, but only a little bit...

Their minds raced with pleasure as they kissed the other's swollen, and slightly chapped wet lips, tasting the cherry lip balm Eren always wore. They took the time to map each other's bodies, especially Eren's which was ridden with love bites, and scratch marks, knowing Levi wouldn't be able to see his lover's gorgeous body for months. Levi made sure to capture the pornographic way the Eren's face looked when he became overwhelmed in the pleasure Levi's cock was giving him, so much so that Eren was unable to form a whole word.

"Levi, Lev- Fuck~ Hahhh," Eren's wanton moans spilled into the room, "I'm so close. Fuck!" Eren maneuvered his hips in order to push Levi deeper inside of his abused hole, both now thrusting at a rapid pace.

Levi rammed harder into Eren's red, tight heat, relishing in the choked moans and chants of his name coming from the beautiful brunet man beneath him.

With one final thrust into the brunet's prostate, Eren came with a strained shout, spilling hot come onto his toned stomach. The erotic sight sending the older man over the edge, spilling his seed with short, sputtering thrusts into his husband.

While both men were lost in the high of their orgasms, Eren latched his mouth onto Levi's pale neck, sucking and biting hard on the supple ivory skin, causing a bruise to already appear as the brunet pulled back to admire his work. Satisfied with the teeth marks left on his Levi's stunning skin, Eren fell drowsily against the soft pillows, knowing Levi would take care of their mess.

Noticing Eren's sleepiness, Levi pulls out with a groan, leaving the tangled sheets to get a warm wash cloth to clean Eren and himself off. After the drying come had been wiped off Eren's stomach, Levi quickly threw it in the hamper before hopping into bed and pulling his exhausted husband close. Both managing to fall into a deep sleep.

Both also managing to forget about the 'no biting rule' set specifically for the times where Levi was due to leave overseas.

⚓️ ⚓️ ⚓️

It had merely been two days since Eren and Levi had bid a dramatic farewell at the airport. Dramatic because the brunette insisted on reenacting a scene from his favorite chick flick, when their landline began to ring. Yes they still have a landline. Though the only people who called it were telemarketers and the occasional call from one of their parents.

Eren propped the phone between his shoulder and his ear and paused Toy Story 3 before answering "Hello?"

"Yes, hello. Is this Eren Yeager?" The deep voice boomed through the speakers causing Eren to shiver.

"Yes." He responded nervously. Why would someone with such an authoritative voice who knew his full name be calling him? Unless... Unless something horrible had happened to Levi! "Did something happen? Is Levi okay?" He questioned feverishly whilst a million horrible thoughts raced around in his head. Had his boat been struck down before they could even reach their base? Was he injured? Or worse...

The voice on the other side of the line seemed to catch where his thoughts were going and was quick to shoot them down. "Levi is not injured, however I'm Erwin Smith, calling to inform you that you've destroyed government property." There's a sudden high pitched laugh in the background.

"Excuse me?" The laughter, or screeching to be completely honest, only got louder at Eren's confusion.

"You'll have to excuse my colleague, Hangi. Back to the point you-"

Suddenly there was an series of muffled noises over the line as Hangi, who was still cackling, seemed to have snatched the phone away from Erwin. Their voices then became distant as they argued rather loudly, some of the noise managing to carry into the phone.

"What caterpillar-eyebrows over here was trying to say is, you left one hell of a hickey." They snorted at Eren's stunned silence. "It wassoo huge that it couldn't be covered by Levi's uniform! I never knew one could be that HUGE!" They sounded as if they were making large gestures with their arms, and if the sound of shattering glass on the other side of the line was anything to go by, Hanji probably hadbeen gesturing and accidentally knocked something over.

With the brash explanation, Eren immediately choked on his own spit. His cheeks turning redder than a ripened tomato. Eren sighed, first an awkward talk with the manager of the apartment this morning about toning down his sexual escapades, now Levi's boss is calling about a hickey he gave Levi.

Great day so far, he thinks as he sits back down on the couch.

Meanwhile Erwin could be heard apologizing profusely over Hangi's bluntness, but Eren was still too embarrassed to think straight, let alone say anything other than sorry. Which he did. Repeatedly.

A new deep voice cut through the line, one Eren knew all too well considering it was screaming his name two nights ago.

"You hear that, kid?" Levi's commanding voice questioned, causing Eren to reply with a 'yes sir.' "Good. Control your fucking biting kink."

Eren sputtered out something along the lines of 'yes sir' before hanging up quickly.

Never again would Eren destroy government property.