Miraculous Ladybug

Okay everyone is at school* Adrien: hey Marrinette do you want to walk to class together? Marrinette: sure why wouldn't I want to walk together with you. Adrien: I don't know. Marrinette: okay. Adrien and Marrinette walks together to the class room* Chloe: ugh I can't believe that Marrinette and Adrien walked together to class. Alya: aww they look so cute together. Adrien:do you want to sit with me during class today? Marrinette: sure. Adrien and Marrinette sit down together and Adrien holds Marrinettes hand* marinette: why are you holding my hand😳? Adrien whispers to Marrinettes ear* Adrien: because I love you and I don't want Chloe to know that. Marrinette: why!?. Teacher: Marrinette please be quiet. Marrinette: yes Teacher. Everyone goes to there homes* Marrinette: I can't believe that Adrien touched my hand. Tiki: snap out of it earth to Marrinette. Marrinette: Alya won't call me I don't know what to do like it's been days since she has called me last and Alya won't even answer my text or my calls and I really do want to call her or her call me. akuma flys into Marrinettes earrings* Shadow Moth:princess Justice I am shadow moth I am giving you the power to make everyone tell the truth in return you must give me the Miraculous of Ladybug and Catnoir. Marrinette: yes Hawkmoth. Tiki oh no I need to get Catnoir! Tiki goes to Adriens house* Adrien: what are you doing here? Tiki: I have no choice to tell you this but Marrinettes Ladybug and Marinette just got akumatised. Adrien: the love of my life is Marrinette I did not see that coming. Tiki: Adrien stay focused and please don't tell anyone that Marrinette is Ladybug and don't tell Marrinette that I told you all this. Adrien: don't worry Tiki now I'm focused and I promise not to tell all this and do you have your earrings? Tiki: no because that's what the akuma went into. Adrien: this is going to be hard for me. Tiki: Adrien you can do it I believe in you. Adrien: thank you. Plag: oh hi sugar cube. Tiki: I told you to not call me that. Plag: okay sugar cube I'll stop just this once. Tiki: okay and your welcome. Adrien: Plag claws out! Catnoir: okay where is Marrinette? Tiki: she should be at her house. Catnoir: okay and Tiki hide. Tiki: okay. Tiki: hides and Catnoir goes to Marrinettes house* Catnoir: where's Marrinette?! Princess Justice: this is no more Marrinette there is only princess Justice and you must give me your miraculous. Catnoir: never and I'm trying to help you don't you just want to go back to your normal life? Princess Justice: a little. Catnoir: try to resist the akuma right now I know it's hard but you need to try it okay? Princess Justice: okay I'll try. Catnoir: good. Princess Justice resist the akuma* Catnoir: wow she is so purrrrfect and Catclsum! Catnoir Catclsums the akuma* Marrinette: thank you Catnoir. Catnoir: your welcome mylady and I think you need to rest. Marrinette: okay. Marrinette lays down on her bed and Catnoir ring beeps and Catnoir slowly detransforms in front of Marrinette* Marinette: Adrien your Catnoir. Adrien: of course I am why would I not be Catnoir? Marrinette: I don't know but now I'm wondering who was the Ladybug before me and who was Catnoir before you do you think that the Ladybug before me was better? Adrien: no I'm sure that your better before the Ladybug before you. Marrinette: wait how did you know that I'm Ladybug? Adrien: well Tiki told me. Marrinette: really? Adrien: yes really! Marinette: okay and what's that blue thing that I see in the distance whatever it is I think it looks cute. The blue thing comes towards Adrien and Marrinette* Sonic: hi I'm Sonic and it's raining very badly where I live so I'm going to move to Paris do y'all know where Paris is? Adrien: umm now your in Paris and welcome to Paris I hope you like Paris. Sonic: wow it looks so amazing. Marrinette: I know right? Adrien: yes. Sonic: yep.                                   

                                     The End