Homework

I didn't know what song fit this ship so I just put that one-

Also I think in the manga it's more seen there but anyway I love this ship and it's going to be my first Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic

Disclaimer: I haven't watched all of Yu-Gi-Oh and read all of the manga so sorry! Also I'll be using the 4Kids dub names but I'll be using some parts of the manga/original anime like about Joey/Jounouchi's father being abusive because I LOVE that type of story with Joey/Jounouchi's character.

...

Joey sighed as he lost again. He heard Tristan laugh while Téa shook her head. Yugi laughed a little. "Better next time then Joey." Yugi said smiling. Joey blushed a little and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah I guess. But next time, I'm going to beat you Yug!" He said confident.

Yugi nodded. "I'm looking forward to that then." He said.

Joey laughed and ruffled Yugi's head. Yugi laughed with him. Joey stopped and softly smiled at his best friend. His heart pounded in his chest. He loved Yugi Muto and he knew it, never denied it at all, but he knew that it's weird for a man to like another man so he kept his feelings quiet.

Even if Yugi didn't like him back he'll never stop loving Yugi or ever stop being friends. He knew that Yugi would never stop being friends with Joey even if he found out Joey liked boys, that's what he loved about Yugi. He was kind, brave, smart, and a great friend.

He'll always have everyone's back. That's what Joey envied sometimes. He didn't realize how long he was staring until Téa snapped him out of his thoughts. "Helllloooooo, Earth to Joey Wheeler!" She said.

He blinked. "S-Sorry, what happened?" He asked. "You spaced off. Are you okay?" She asked. Joey nodded. "Yeah, yeah..."

Everyone nodded. "Well c'mon Joey don't hog the seat, I wanna play against Yugi!" Tristan said. "Good luck Tristan, all your brain is good for is video games." Joey said. "Your brain is the same as his, small." Téa said flicking Joey's forehead. "Ow!" Joey yelled.

Yugi sighed and smiled. 'My friends are interesting...that's what makes them unique..' Yugi thought.

....

Joey and Yugi walked to Yugi's grandpa's game shop so they can do homework together. It surprised Yugi at first but he let Joey go home with him.

"Grandpa! I'm home!" Yugi said going inside. His grandpa came into the room. "Hello Yugi, hello Joey." He said smiling. "Hey." Joey greeted smiling and waving. They took off their shoes and went upstairs. "Me and Joey are going to do homework." Yugi said to his grandfather. Solomon nodded.

"Before you go upstairs, what do you want for dinner?" He asked. Yugi hummed as he thought. "What do you want to eat Joey?" Yugi asked. "Anything is fine." Joey responded. Yugi nodded.

"Uhhh something simple I guess." He said going up the stairs. Solomon nodded and went into the kitchen.

...

They sat down and took out their homework. Joey wanted some help from Yugi so that's why he asked to come to his house. "I need a little help with this, would you mind helping me?" Joey asked. "Sure Joey! Happy to help." Yugi said smiling up at him.

Joey smiled as he blushed. "Thanks bud." He thanked.

...

As they did homework he didn't realize how close together they got. They were basically touching arms. Joey looked down at Yugi's hand. "Then you do this...Joey? Are you listening?" He asked. Joey snapped back into reality. "Uhh sorry..I guess I spaced off. Can you repeat it again?" He asked. 'This is embarrassing...pull yourself together Joey!' He thought.

Yugi nodded and started explaining what he just said again. Joey watched him talk and do examples.

"Do you think you can do it?" He asked. Joey nodded. "Yeah I think so. Thanks Yug." He thanked. "Anytime Joey, you can always ask for help." He said smiling.

Joey's heart pounded. He looked Yugi in the eyes with a troubled expression. "Is something wrong Joey?" The shorter male asked. "Yeah...just..." he brought their faces close and kissed the spiky haired boy. Yugi blushed as they kissed. Joey placed his hand on Yugi's hand.

Yugi smiled and kissed back. Joey blushed more when he did. They broke the kiss.

"Joey...how long have you had feelings like this?" He asked. "Ever since we became friends." Joey said averting his gaze. Yugi laughed softly. "I'm happy. I was scared that you didn't think the same." Yugi said. "I did too! I was a little nervous to do this but I'm happy you feel the same." Joey smiled as he said that.

They brought their faces close again until Yugi's grandpa walked in. "Boys, the foods ready." He said opening the door smiling. They jumped back and smiled. "Coming!" They said flustered.

Solomon looked at them confused but shrugged. He left the room and the two calmed down. "We should go eat and finish homework." Yugi said getting up. "Yeah...hey mind if I stay here for the night?" Joey asked. "Hm? Wouldn't your dad get worried?" Yugi asked.

"Nah I think he'll be fine. He probably doesn't really care, he's probably at home drinking his heart out not giving a care in the world about what his son is doing." Joey said. Yugi nodded. "Okay, I'll ask grandpa if he can get an extra mattress out." Yugi said opening the door.

Joey nodded and smiled. He walked to the door and they both exited out.

'I'm happy Yugi feels the same....I wonder how this talk with go with Téa and Tristan...' he thought. 'They're gonna flip.' Joey thought laughing to himself.

Yugi grabbed his hand and they sat down at the table. Joey interlocked their hands and smiled.

《~~~~~》

Sorry if it's bad! But I really wanted to make a Wishshipping fanfic! I love this ship and anime. Also if you haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh, what the hell are you doing?! Go watch it! Or read it if you like the darker side of Yu-Gi-Oh-

'Cause the anime is for kids while season 0 and the manga are more darker-

-Sam