Enemy

"Why does he have to come!" You exclaimed.

"What? I thought you and him were good friends!" Your mother replied in confusion.

"No mom!" You yelled.

"Well we can't uninvite him now, we already bought the tickets and the rooms, so you are going to have to deal with him for a while y/n," Your mother said annoyed.

You rolled your eyes and stormed upstairs to your room. You slammed your door and slumped down on the floor sighing.

Your mother invited your sworn enemy to your week-long vacation to the Bahamas.

You crawled over to your suitcase and finished packing. You heard the doorbell ring, so you looked out your window to find his car there. You rolled your eyes and finished packing.

You dragged your suitcase out of your room and down the stairs making loud thumps every time it goes down a step.

"Do you need help?" Your enemy asked at the bottom of the stairs.

"No," you said bluntly.

You dragged your suitcase down the rest of the stairs and then dragged it out of the house to your moms car.

"Let me help you," he said picking up the suitcase. He pushed it in the car and closed the door.

"I could have done it myself," you exclaimed rolling your eyes.

"Sure," he said walking back in the house.

You crossed your arms and stomped into the house.

"You ready guys?" She asked putting on her sunglasses.

"Sure am," your enemy smiled.

Your mom and dad walked out to the car with you and your enemy following. You got into the back of the car with him. Through the whole car ride, you didn't make a single sound or look at him.

Once you guys got to the airport, you got out of the car and opened the back door. You struggled to get your suitcase out, but you eventually got it out.

You guys started to make your way towards the airport door when you asked your mom, "why did we have to bring him?"

"Well your father and I wanted to spend some time to together, so we wanted you to have a friend here," she smiled.

You rolled your eyes and walking into the airport.

—————————————————-

You guys got your tickets and sat down waiting to hoard the plane.

"Oh come on, don't be so glum," he chuckled.

You rolled your eyes at him and turned your attention back to your phone.

"You know if you keep rolling your eyes, one day they will get stuck in the back of your head," he chuckled again.

"It's better than seeing you," you smirked.

He gave you a sad face and then looked at his phone. You guys didn't talk for the rest of the flight.

You guys landed and got a rental car. You drove over to the hotel.

"Alright, you guys have to share a room," she said handing the card to your enemy.

"What?" You asked confused.

"Can't he just have his own room?" You asked.

"That's just way too much money hunny," your dad cut in.

"It'll be just fine," your enemy said.

"Alright, your dad and I are going to go out for a while so we will see you later," your mom said opening their room.

You looked at your enemy and then back at your suitcase. Your enemy opened the door and walked in, with you following behind him.

"You're on the floor," you immediately said running in front of him and jumping on the bed.

"You wish," he said jumping on the bed.

"Too bad, I was on here first," you said smirking.

"Are we going to fight over the bed?" He asked.

"If you insist," you said climbing on top of him.

You tried pushing him off but he was too strong. He quickly flipped you over making him on top of you.

He looked at you up and down, "I call dibs," he whispered in your ear.

"Not happening," you said slowly.

You quickly kicked him in the balls and flipped him back over.

"What the hell y/n!" He yelled curling up in pain.

"I win," you said smiling. You got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom. You got your makeup from your suitcase and opened it. You started putting on makeup when your enemy came around the corner and grabbed your waist from behind.

"B/n, what the hel-" you started, but you were quickly cut off by him kissing your neck. You forgot who he was for a moment. You tilted your head back on his shoulder smiling.

"You like that?" He asked pulling away.

"Mhm," you said closing your eyes.

He continued to kiss you on your neck, leaving marks. His grip on your waist tightened. He turned you around and held your chin up. "Never do that again," he whispered. You looked at him for a second and then smashed your lips into his.

He put his hand on your neck and his other on the back of your head. You jumped up on the counter not breaking the kiss. He put his hands on your thighs rubbing up and down making butterflies fly in your stomach.

He slid you off the counter and picked you up, walking you over to the bed. He threw you down breaking your kiss. He climbed on top of you and leaned down to your ear. "You'll regret that," he whispered.