plannings and plottings

Hai ....

Hello

Enjoy the chapter ....

I hope most of the people were enjoying the story but silent readers ,,,I requesting to plz give your vote ,,,, it will helps me to write with more energy

*******************
Malhotra office .....

Nyonica was shouting on her staff ....

Nyo : itna bada loss ,,,,kaise hua ???

One of the staff: mam were are also worried about the same thing ....

Nyo : ayise hi raha tho malhotra industries dubne mein zyada time nahi lagegi .. Do you people get that ???

One of the staff : mam some one had hacked our information....thats why this loss had came ....

Nyo : I am giving you 24 hours time ,,,I want culprit in front of me ....

Everyone nodded and left from there .....

Only harshad was there in conference room ....

Harshad : lagta hai time ke  saath saath apni common sense bhi chali gayi hai ??

Nyo : matlab ,,, Jo bathana hai ,,,saaf saaf bathav ...

Har : matlab yeh ki ,,,Jo bhi loses hue hai aapki company mein woh sab nandhini ,,,I mean Mannat aane  ki baad hi  hogaye ,,,,,

Nyo : tumhara matlab yeh sab ke piche uss middle class ladki hai ??

Har : of course ...

Nya : but you have said that they didn't remembered anything ...

Har : haa ,,, maybe they don't know anything but the other people knows you very well ...

Nyo : agar ayisa hai toh mein abhi check kartha hunn ....( by saying this she called to her manager )

Manager : yes mam ...

Nyo : I want CCTV footage of my cabin ,,, send it to conference room ....

After few mins peon gave a pen drive to nyonica....

She searched for her laptop ,,, but to her bad luck she kept her laptop in her cabin ,,,so she went towards her cabin followed by harshad ....

In the middle way in her cabin she stumbled with Mannat ....juice in Mannat hand was fell down on nyonica and some Juice was fell down on pen drive also ....

Nyo :( shouting ) you middle class girl ...you poured juice on me ??

Mannat : sorry mam I didn't do anything intentionally ...

Now harshad had came there ...

Har : Kya hua ??

Mannat : nothing sir ,,, I was coming from that way ,,,unintentionally I felled Juice on madam like this ....( she again poured juice on nyonica and pen drive ) ...

Nyo : what the hell ??

Now hearing shouting sounds Arohi had came there ...

Arohi : Mannat ,,,, what happened ??....

Mannat : nothing Arohi madam ,,, I was coming from that way ,,,unintentionally I ( ....( she again poured juice on nyonica ) ......

Nyo:( shouting like mad ) tum Pagal hogayi Kya ???

Vidhyut who was enjoying all this scenario ,,,came there and asked "nyonica why are you shouting like mad " ...