Comment était-ce

His lips, his hair, Him. Standing in front of my shirtless, with his messed up curly hair. He is right here, in my room.

He grabs my waist, and pulls me up against him. I lean my neck back, as he leaves soft kisses from my ear to the tip of my chin. His mouth slowly moves towards my mouth. He kisses me hard, and I feel his tongue, down my throat. He pushes me down onto the bed, and forces himself on to me. He unbuttons my shirt, and looks at me.

‘I could look at you all day, Hunter.’ He smirks.

I flush red.

‘I love when you blush.’ He mocks.

He leans on me, and kisses me. I can feel his erection, between my thighs. He trails soft kisses from my chin, down my chest, and to my navel. He starts to unbutton my pants, and pulls them off.

‘You’re hard.’ He says.

‘Well no….’ I say sarcastically.

He runs his tongue, on my inner thigh. I moan.

‘Shh’ He quiets me.

He starts removing my boxers, and I spring free.

I feel his tongue on me. He puts me inside his mouth and starts sucking. I moan louder, as he picks up the speed. I feel my whole body quiver, as my climate gets higher and higher. I have to let go.

I find my release, and he swallows quickly.

He stands up and removes his boxers. He grabs me, and turns me over on my front. He kisses my back.

‘Oh, please’ I beg.

I feel his smirk on my back. He straightens his self out, and with one thrust. He’s in me. I can feel him filling me.

I groan.

He eases back and slowly fills me again. Again and again.

He picks up the speed, and I can feel my whole body quiver again.

‘Let go, Hunter, give it to me.’ He says thrusting into me.

When he says that its like my queue and I let go.

He follows, calling out my name.

‘Oh fuck, Hunter!’

He collapses on top of me, burring his head into my hair. He slowly pulls out of me. He turns me over, and looks straight at me.

‘How was that?’ He said still panting.

‘Good.’ I said

‘I bet it was better then good.’ He said kissing me.

He climbs off of me, and lies down next to me.

To Be Continued…