Bonus chapter 32.

Her.

My blood ran cold when his hazel eyes filled with anger: menacing rage. He hung up silently and leaning on the sink area, closing his eyes as heavy sigh left his mouth. 

I gently hugged him, feeling relived when he pulled me closer and nuzzled his handsome face in my neck, taking deep breaths. I ran my fingers through his voluminous, soft, wet, midnight black hair, kissing his temple tenderly. 

"Turrini bough the land, which I bought a month ago."- said calmly Leo, tightening his hold of my waist. 

"Moron got his hands on the land and got it for a double of the price, which I paid."- he uttered, anger laced in his velvety, smoky, husky voice. 

"Cazzo."- sighed Leonardo, hiding his face in my neck as I held him closer to myself. 

I know how important this project was to him, I saw how laboriously he has been honing every detail, each blue print and digital layout. 

Leo cupped my cheek and kissed me passionately, silently telling me what he wants, and I gladly made it happen. I opened my mouth for him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he hoisted me up, carrying me to the shower, tossing our towels on the floor before closing glass doors. 

Amorous kissing, lush caressing equaled hot, steamy, intimate shower. I took my time touching and kissing him, wanting to ease his tension and stress as much as possible. Shortly our routines followed as we did them silently. I wore sheer thong and he put on white boxers-brief, sitting down on the bed with his Mac on his lap while I finished up my routine, glancing at my beloved man in worry. 

I know him very well: he won't rest until the mess is solved. He won't sleep properly and will skip meals, he will be exceedingly taut and distressed as all of that will mix with irritation, tiredness and fury.

I sat behind Leo on the bed and gently kissed his broad, strapping back before massaging it and his vast shoulders. Hoarse, quiet groan escaped from him as I felt him relax under my touch, making me smile softly. 

Him.

Cami is my angel. 

My eyes shut close as she massaged my back and shoulders, her touch is so balmy and soothing. Bloody hell, she is my heaven. 

She is not saying useless "everything will be alright" bullshit and she isn't treating me like a lost puppy - she knows that this action of hers is far more soothing and comforting that that crap. I am so fucking grateful for her and appreciate that she has my back through thick and thin, doesn't run and leave me alone when I need her the most. 

I sighed, closing my Mac, knowing damn well that I won't change a shit in the middle of the night, and put it on my nightstand before laying in bed with my wife, pulling her close and tight to myself. 

"If there is anything I can help you with, I am here for you, amore."- she said lovingly, massaging my head, relaxing every single inch of me. 

"I know, bambina. I love you with all my heart."- I stated adoringly, kissing her fondly. 

"I love you very much, Leo."- spoke Cami against my lips and I claimed her plump, full, soft, luscious lips in a passionate, devoted kiss. 

I cuddled her as my little spoon, my arms around her bare, perfect breasts and slender, tiny waist. Her tiny, soft hands laid on my forearm tenderly and I pulled her even closer to myself, nuzzling my face in her long, silky, light blonde hair that smells so damn good - vanilla and hazelnut. 

I breathed in her sweet, spicy fragrance, doing my best to calm down and fall asleep, yet I couldn't do the last. Cami is peacefully sleeping in my arms, looking so innocent and beautiful. I stayed still in my place for her.