YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HER!

*Giuy's POV*
It's been a week since the last battle . and shinobu is no more here , I really miss her. I just hide my feelings but I truly love her , and now everyone I love is gone but i am happy for tanjiro and his friends, they get THERE HAPPILY EVER AFTER🙂. WAIT...who is that .....who is that girl wearing shinobu's haori , wait dark black hair with pink endings.... I understand who it was....it's kanao. She look just like her. I wanted to cry but I can't I HAVE TO LIVE A LIFE WITHOUT SHINOBU... Kanao reaches me and say , " you miss her don't you" . "yes" the only thing I can say. "You love her don't you😏" she said. With a weird smile," yes " something unexpected accidentally escaped my mouth. I was blushing really hard I said. " umm..what do you mean". "My sister shinobu loves you and you loves her😄" she say with a cheerful smile just like shinobu. "Oh come on just admit it already. This is why no one likes you" . 😐 I was in my normal face but I was blushing too. Kanao smirked and say "sayonara~" and she disappeared.
*Kanao's POV*
So I dressed up like shinobu nee San and I think I look a bit good. Shinobu was 100℅ more prettier than me but I tried my best to look like her and I guess I look like her a bit😌. I am really nervous if tanjiro see me like this what will be his reaction . I have a crush on him since he tell me to follow your heart. I am in the butterfly garden right now and I am just casually walking here because I don't have anything to do.
*Tanjiro's POV*
I woke up the next day after we visited the graveyard. And I have done my breakfast too.  Zenitus is talking to nezuko and I don't stop him because as long as nezuko is happy with him I am also happy. He better not hurt her or else☺🗡. I am going to butterfly garden I just want to meet kanao I don't know why....I have been thinking about her soo much lately.... My face turn like a tomato when a saw....

I-is that kanao..... She look GORGEOUS . I said to myself but she turned Around and say "konichhiwa tanjiro kun😊"......

Wait till next part😉