003 ━━━━ ❝𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄❞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ㅡ a prostitute

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ㅡ
a prostitute

when the sun shone, it was unusual to see you outside. and when several of the residents of the green house flats see you out during the daylight, they all stare. they stare at you because they are aware of the rumors that circulate about you. the allegations that you are a prostitute. the reason why the majority of people in green home avoid you. it's what you have to deal with.

as you walked out of your flat, you took out your cigarette and lit it between your lips. you were smoking the majority of the time, which was a habit of yours. across the corridor, a female with dark pink hair tips and a guitar case on her back stood in front of the elevator, waiting. "what the fuck is her problem?" she wondered aloud. "it's alright. she's a kind person." the call was answered by a middle-aged man wearing glasses. the man was the only one you recognized because he'd been staying in the apartment for a while, but the female appeared to be new.

you leanded back on the wall and smoked the cigarette while the two interacted and introduced each other. as jaeheon had a modest religious letcure to the girl, you minded your own business. you appeared to have been acknowledged by jaeheon as he made eye contact with you,

"ms. y/n? it's been awhile will you please introduce yourself?" looking over at you, the male jaeheon asked, prompting the female to look at you too. jaeheon has always been courteous to you, which you appreciate, although he can be overly formal at times. in fact, aside from sangwook, jaeheon is the first person to approach you in the building.

you only bowed lightly, feeling the gaze of both the female and jaeheon. "i'm y/n, i live in 1515," you introduced yourself, and the girl noticed the difference in your demeanor. you weren't polite, and you weren't rude. perhaps you'd be better off alone, she thought. "yoon jisu," she bows as well with a smile. all you do is nod. jisu looks over at jaeheon, not sure on how to feel about you who shes just met, feeling a little uncomfortable. jisu couldn't tell if she was being judged by you or if that was just the way you are. "y/n is also really nice." jaeheon adds, attempting to defuse the tense situation. the elevator's ding helped to alleviate the uneasiness. the two boarded the elevator, and you entered just as it was about to close, stopping it. you leaned back on the corner of the elevator in front of jisu while jaeheon and jisu stayed in the middle of the elevator.

you threw the smoke out with another blow of the cigarette. it could be considered impolite, but you didn't seem to mind. "will you smoke in the elevator?" jaeheon inquired, making you look down at your cigarette. "ah, sorry," you apologized as you took another puff. his question had no effect on your decision to smoke the cigarette in the elevator.

you merely listened on while the two continued their awkward conversation.
jisu gives you a sidelong glance and recalls what a lady and a man told her when she first moved here. she recalled them telling her about a prostitute on the same floor as her, and she believed it was you. you're the prostitute. last nights crying girl while listening to a cantonese song.