Oh Hell No: Dom Edition

"Oh Hell No" a series of imagines where you are the sister of one of the "Fast and Furious" characters. Not all imagines are the same or have the same themes, in fact the only thing the same is that Deckard is the love interest of the sister.

"Miss Toretto, we weren't expecting you here today," the nurse behind the wait room counter said checking her clip board.

"I know, I'm sorry," you apologized. "I got off work at the school early and was wondering if you needed any help today." Every Thursday evening you'd spend countless hours after your job at the elementary school volunteering at this hospital. You'd talk to the elderly with no families, entertain the young sick children, and read to the coma patients. Today wasn't your regularly scheduled day, but it gave you joy and fulfillment helping wherever you were needed.

The nurse smiled and flipped through the pages on her clipboard. She shook her head, "I don't see anything, Y/N."

"Come on, Carla. I'm an unpaid assistant, use me!" You encouraged. The nurse allowed you to walk around and ask if your assistance was needed, but no one seemed to need or want your help. Finally you stumbled into a room with a singular coma patient. He was alone, no one was here to read to him. You asked your nurse friends who told you to be weary of him. "Watch out, Y/N! That man is a criminal! He tricky, I wouldn't suggest being in the same room as him!' But you shook off their remarks and sat beside his bedside, deciding you'd read to him.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Shaw," you smiled warmly. "My name is Y/N Toretto. I'm here to read to you." You had gotten through a few pages and some added commentary before you had completed ditched the book and just spoke to him.

"...my older brother can be such a pain in the neck, him and my sister. I love them so much, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it feels like... like they expect the most out of me because I graduated from college and made something more of myself." You sighed sitting back in your seat, "You get me, right Owen? Do you have any siblings?"

"As a matter of fact," a sudden deep voice spoke, making you jump up from your chair, "he does." He had a stern look on his face but his eyes were kind. "Deckard Shaw, who might you be?" Deckard extended his hand.

For a while, you stood petrified. Whether it was because he had startled you or the fact that he was incredibly handsome, you weren't quite sure however. Quickly, you snapped yourself out of it and took his hand, "Y/N Toretto, I'm a volunteer here. I was reading to Mr. Shaw before we got... sidetracked." Deckard smiled and nodded, the room was silent for a moment neither of you really knowing what to say to the other. "Oh, I'm sorry, " you picked up the book and your handbag. " I'll give you two some privacy."

You walked towards the doorway, "Thank you," you stopped and turned to him, "thank you for keeping my brother company."

"Its my pleasure, Mr. Shaw."

"Deckard, please," he smiled kindly making your heart flutter a little. "You have any dinner plans tonight, Miss Toretto?"

"Y/N, and no I actually don't Mr-- Deckard."

He chuckles at the mishap, "Let me buy you dinner, to show my appreciation."

"Oh no," you dismissed him, "I couldn't let you do that."

"You could if I took you on a date."

His words made you feel giddy, and you bit your bottom lip holding in a squeal of excitement. "That would be nice," you managed.

"Pick you up at 6?" He asked and you nodded.

Before you could leave, you turned back to him. "Oh! You don't know my address."

"Dont worry about it, I have my ways." The smirk on his face before turning back to his brother made you walk out quickly and place your back to the cool wood of the door, sinking down to the floor with a wide grin from ear to ear. Something about the name seemed familiar when you heard it...Shaw? I guess it wasn't important.

Coming Soon!
Oh Hell No Pt. 2/Caught: Dom Edition