Chapter 3

"Spoiling to Y/N"

_____________________

You look at the place in front of you,your eyes are sparkling a little bit. The founding members of Black Dragons along with Shinichiro can see that you look excited.

It's been two week since the Black Dragons members know you. Only thing that they know is that you are special like Ame mentioned them before and your past isn't filled with happy moments like others children would.

That's why Akashi suggest to take you to the playground and he suggestions is correct right now.

"What is that?"Y/N point to Crepe shop,pulling Akashi sleeve. "A crepe shop?"Akashi answer more like ask back,looking at you as if you live under rocks.

In the past two weeks,you got closer to Black Dragons members. Ame is proud of your improvement.

You are specially close Akashi since the other male is not good with children but you are the only one who isn't scared of him.

You raise both of your hands,as if you are asking Akashi to carry you and he did. "Crepe?What is that?"Others behind you look at Ame,waiting for her answer.

Ame just sighed and shake her head. The wind gently blow to them,making your hair move a little bit showing your harnessed to others.

"Ame?What is the thing on Y/N's neck?"Shinichiro point where your harnessed is.

The silver color with key pattern neck lock is behind your neck.

"I mentioned you guys before,Y/N don't have a good life"Ame walk where you and Akashi who are in the crepe shop

Akashi treat you the crepe that you want while Ame walk closer to you,covering your harnessed with her scarf.

"Nee?"Y/N mutters,tilted her head to the other side.

Ame just give her a sad smile,patting your head.

Wakasa finally able to guess what you have passed. "Is she an experiment?"The male mutters,loud enough for other two males to hear.

That makes Shinichiro and Keizo look at you,a little bit worry about you but they only see you who is smiling while Ame is patting your head.

"I think Ame is the one who keep Y/N sane"

Keizo said out loud,he can't have but have a smile on his face when he see you having fun along with Ame and Akashi.

_________________

In somewhere,a certain girl with red hair and red eyes stare at Ame with hated in her eyes.

"Because of her.... "The girl who is at least fifteen years old mutters.

"I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. She is making my angel weak"The female said and she blush hard when she look at you.

"Y/N-Sama~. Don't worry,I will kill that woman and we will be together!"The wind blow the female showing a certain thing behind her neck which is a harnessed.

As you guessed, she is a Valkyrie too.