part 3

*hey...hey...how y'all doing...?
*this chapter is kinda boring but i'll try making the next chapter interesting🧍🏽‍♀️*
*also this is how Chris,Ben and Heather looks like👇🏼*

?*this chapter is kinda boring but i'll try making the next chapter interesting🧍🏽‍♀️**also this is how Chris,Ben and Heather looks like👇🏼*

"Rodrick, why the fuck are you calling me at 9am?" asked y/n with an irritated tone "well good morning to you too

"Rodrick, why the fuck are you calling me at 9am?" asked y/n with an irritated tone "well good morning to you too...i was calling you to see if you wanted to come over and practice with my band but never-mind..." said Rodrick with a hurt tone of voice "stop being a baby and it's 9am, people are still sleeping, why would you think it would be a good idea to play at this time?" asked y/n "because why not? it's not like i should give a shit about people sleeping" said Rodrick while laughing a little "because you should be considerate...how long are you guys gonna be practicing?" asked y/n "probably until dinner" Rodrick said while playing a low tune on his drums "okay, i'll be there around 4, deal?" said y/n "deal!" said Rodrick with an excited tone

                          <current time: 3:47>

*ding ding* y/n's phone goes off
y/n rubs her eyes and checks who texted her, it was rodrick saying "hey, are you still coming to practice or did you chicken out ;-)?"
"i'm still coming , i would never chicken out, i just fell asleep asshole >:\"
"whatever you say...;)"

<y/n's pov>
"why did i agree to practice with those idiots, i can hear how loud they sound from here, i'm surprised no one called the police with them playing that damn loud....anyways let's start getting ready.."

<rodrick's pov>
"guys! listen, my neighbor is coming over to practice with us, DON'T. BE. WEIRD. because she's kinda mean...and you guys are softies"
"Softies? Rodrick you were the one who cried because your crush said she didn't like your eyeliner...the only softie here is you, plus if she's attractive i wouldn't mind her being mean to me" Ben said with a smirk on his face "Ben, this is exactly why he's trying telling you not to be fucking weird, cause you say things like that..." Chris said while tuning his guitar for the 3rd time "exactly, anyways, even if you decide to be weird,she'll just tear your ass up"
"whatever dude, when is she coming anyways?" asked ben "any moment, i just texted her 10 minutes ago so she''s on her way but anyways, just don't be weird and just practice like regular"
"got it!" both ben and chris said

<regular pov>
Y/n got done getting ready and yelled out to her mom she'll be at the neighbors house practicing "OKAY HON! BE BACK BEFORE DINNER AND DON'T CAUSE ANY ISSUES FOR THE HEFFLEY'S!" Sandra said
👇🏼y/n's outfit👇🏼

<regular pov>Y/n got done getting ready and yelled out to her mom she'll be at the neighbors house practicing "OKAY HON! BE BACK BEFORE DINNER AND DON'T CAUSE ANY ISSUES FOR THE HEFFLEY'S!" Sandra said 👇🏼y/n's outfit👇🏼

or

"hey, i'm outside open up dickhead

"hey, i'm outside open up dickhead." texted y/n
"the name "rodrick" would be nice :("
"hmmm....nah."
"rude :/"
while y/n read his text, she heard the garage door open and seen Rodrick with a goofy grin on his face "aw..so i see you decide to come!" said Rodrick "shut up, i just wanted to play the drums" said y/n "don't you have your own drum set though?" asked Rodrick "duh, i just get to play as reckless as i want cause it isn't MY drum set" said y/n with a grin "whatever, anyways, this is Ben and Chris" said Rodrick "hey!" said Ben and Chris together "wassup, you must be the dude who was yelling into that cheap mic.." said y/n "...yeah..." said Ben while looking down to the ground "and you're the dude who play's the guitar Rodrick told me about?" asked y/n "yeah" Chris said while a small smile "well, it's good meeting you two..so...do you guys wanna play something for me or...?" said y/n "OH YEAH! any recommendations?" asked Ben with a smile "yeah,how about "i don't need you" by acid ghost?" said y/n.

<after Rodrick,Ben and Chris playing>

"so..how were we?" rodrick asked with a wide smile "...good i guess..." y/n said in a whisper "huh? i didn't hear you" rodrick said while getting closer to y/n "i said you guys played good..i guess" y/n said a little louder "really? And here you thought we would play bad" Rodrick said with a smirk "yeah yeah, anyways can i play now?" asked y/n "yeah, what are you gonna play?" asked Rodrick "my own summer by deftones...you guys know that song?" y/n asked, looking towards Ben and chris "yeah" Ben said "okay let's start playing!" y/n said while snatching the drumsticks from Rodrick's lanky fingers "you didn't have to snatch them you know" rodrick said while a smirk on his lips, placing his pointer finger under y/n's chin "well i did anyways"
y/n said while twirling the stick in her fingers and walking towards the dingy drum set.