Taak Krodha

Taak Krodha

By evolution-500

Rating: PG - PG-13

Genres: Angst/Spiritual/Tragedy

Feedback: Always welcome

Notes: I loved the first game. The second game was alright, mechanics-wise anyway, but the characters (the new ones) and parts of the story were kind of a hit and miss, although I've got to admit Gargos was the exception due to his connection to Jago, one of my favorites. I haven't played the new game yet so I don't know whether it's good or not, but I like the idea behind Jago's backstory and latest costume in terms of how it connects with the previous game. I'm kind of surprised there aren't any stories that delve into this part the character's life, it's just begging to be explored! For this story in particular, there will be slight liberties taken with Jago's appearance. Think KI1 Jago in terms of his overall appearance with a few more influences from Tibetan monks, not the weird male stripper outfit that was his KI2/XBOX classic costume with the ridiculously huge tears and exposed bellybutton.

I don't know if the end result is any good. If not, then I hope a better writer does the character more justice. I hope you enjoy the story! :)

Music: Jago Theme (KOMPLETE EDITION) / Tiger Warrior by Mick Gordon

Disclaimer: KILLER INSTINCT is a property belonging to Rare. I do not own any of these characters.

"There is a saying in Tibetan, 'Tragedy should be used as a source of strength.' No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that's our real disaster."

- 14th Dalai Lama

For any weary traveler climbing up the harsh snow-covered mountain terrain of Tibet, the sight of the temple would have been thought of as a blessing or a relief

For any weary traveler climbing up the harsh snow-covered mountain terrain of Tibet, the sight of the temple would have been thought of as a blessing or a relief. For Jago, a man who was used to these sorts of conditions, however, it brought none of those things for him as he crossed the rope bridge.