The Ball- Klaus Mikaelson

"You look great Y/N. Just chill out a bit. You look smoking." Damon said from beside me. His tux sculpted to his body as we stood outside the Mikaelson Mansion.

"I'm going to try to take that as a compliment." I replied as the smirk on Damon's face grew. He gestured to his arm to lead me inside but I shook my head.

"I'll go inside in a minute. You go without me ok?" Damon's right brow grew slightly.

"And what exactly am I supposed to do without my best friend?" I slightly chuckled before I responded.

"Oh I don't know, go busy yourself with your brother's girl or something." I laughed as I watched his smirk drop.

"Y/N. I swear to-" I raised my hand to stop him before he could continue.

"I'm just messing with you. Go inside already. I need a breather before I make my dramatic entrance." Damon rolls his eyes before walking a few steps before he abruptly stops and turns around. Walking to me and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"See you in there kid." I watched Damon walk into the mansion followed by the rest of the town's elite.

After taking a few breaths I straightened off my Y/F/C gown and made my way up the stairs to the main door. I take a deep breath as I enter the ballroom. Soft classical music fills my ears and the mixed smell of champagne and cheap cologne fill my nose. I look around to try to find someone I know, maybe Caroline. But to my luck, no one. I turn to the side as I hear footsteps walking towards me. When I turn I see a tall brunette man with a smirk plastered on his face. He's about to open his mouth when my vision of him is blocked. As I look up to see the mystery person blocking my view from the handsome mystery man, my breath catches in my throat as my eyes meet the blue of Klaus Mikaelson's.

"Hello Love." Klaus's british accent fills my ears. I'm almost breathless by the sight of him in his tux. I can't even start on the way his hair looks and the way his face looks and the way the light stubble on his chin makes his lips look-

"Y/n, love. Are you there?" His british accent breaks me from my fangirling. I quickly brush the few strands of hair that fell onto my face and nod.

"What did you say?" I nervously ask. I feel the guilt pile in my stomach at the thought of the contradicting butterflies this man gives me. Even though he's done horrible things to my friends.

"I said you look ravishing, and I'm glad I got over here before my obnoxious little brother got to you first." My face contorts into confusion at the mention of his little brother. He must've noticed my confusion as he raises his hand and points to the mystery man from earlier who was talking to Mayor Lockwood and Damon, and by the look on Damon's face it wasn't going well.

"That's your brother?" Which I now find idiotic as he just told me this. "Sadly,yes. Kol may be my little brother but he is the biggest pain in my neck."

"Ya siblings can do that to you." I laugh at the look he's giving Kol. Which Kol has just noticed and smirks at Klaus, then seeing me and gives me a softer nod. Unbeknownst to me Klaus had rolled his eyes at the way Kol was looking at me.

I quickly stop in my tracks and feel a warmth spread its way onto my cheeks. I look up to Klaus who is already staring down at me with a small smile on his face.

"Wait. Did you call me ravishing?" I nervously ask. A boyish smirk finds its way onto Klaus's lips.

"And what if I did?" He asks. I open my mouth and quickly close it as I'm not able to form a coherent sentence now. Thankfully the elegant voice of Elijah Mikaelson fills my ears and I could've sworn I heard Klaus groan.