Chapter 1

As I walked too my house I saw my parents arguing...So I went up too them.

"Want some of these flowers mommy?" I asked smiling. "Get away brat!" Mom said looking away from me and walking away.

"M-Mommy?" I asked tearing up. "Shut up brat! Go outside and play by yourself!" Daddy said tearing up as a picture fell on the ground.

"Huh?" I asked picking it up. It was my older brother Levi!

"Daddy! Why is Levi in here!?" I asked showing the picture at him.

"Well guess what! He took all are money and ran away!" Dad said snatching the picture and throwing it in the fire.

"Daddy! Levi is in that picture" I said as I ran to the fire pit and grabbed it right in time so it wouldn't get burnt.

"Your such an idiot! Go away! You 5 year old brat!" My daddy said pointing at me and throwing me outside and locking it.

"Daddy!!" I said screaming and banging the door. I started to cry then I got up and wonder around the woods.

Then I saw a big giant. "Ahh!" I screaming and running away.

The giant broke a few trees while I was running. "Mary!!" I heard my older brother yell.

"Levi!!! Help me!" I said crying. He carried me out with this suit of his.

We went on a high tree. "L-Levi!" I said crying on his pants. "Mommy and Daddy were being mean!" I said crying more.

"It's okay Mary..Were safe now.." Levi said smiling me and patting my hand. But right when we were smiling and having a good time there was a huge giant and he grabbed my body.

"Levi!!" I said. "MARRYYY!!!" Levi said trying to save me but the Giant already smashed me into pieces.

But what Levi didn't know was that I was still alive. "M-Mary..." Levi said with one tear falling off his face. Then several more tears came down.

Then he got mad and killed the Giant.

Then he walked to my bloody body. Then he put a white flower on me. Then he noticed that I had a picture of him when he was a kid and he was carrying me.

He ran away from my body and ran super fast and I noticed that he was still crying.

"L...L-Levi..." I whispered.

Then I fell asleep. The next day I was still there but I felt better..so I walked around..I went to my house seeing if my parents were there but when I came I saw that my house was destroyed and I saw giants eating my parents I cried..But I knew if I went there I would get eaten..

I ran away from my house and off too the woods. I saw a broken house but still was in one piece..I went in there and I looked around for food.

I found Apples,Potatoes, and one bread.

I ate one of the apples and ate the bread. This filled me up. Then I went upstairs and saw a neatly bed by the side.

I went to the bed and slept in it..

~Next Day~

I woke up and cleaned my bed.

I checked if the bathroom still works. And surprising it still works. When I washed my hands I found out that there were someone in my house.

I quickly hid and took a look too see who it is.

"It looks like someone had been here..." A guy with brown hair said.