Stop Chasing People Like They Own A Strand Of Your DNA.

This Is What I Meant By "Stop Chasing People Like They Own A Strand Of Your DNA."

Okay Let's Address It In This Manner. DNA Is A Strand That Carries Your Genetic Information. It Is Rooted Within You. Hence You Have Ancenstors. Hence You Have A Brother Or A Sister Or Any Party In Your Family Which Played A Role In The Formation Of Your DNA. It Is A Symbol Of Relevance In Few Or Various Traits Because Of The Genetic Information.

Now Let's Administer The Concept Of Chasing People And How That Is Unnecessary And Irrelevant, Mainly Those Who Steal Away Your Joy, Make You Feel Less About Yourself Or Those Who Don't Add Value In General. You Have To Understand That Interacting With Someone Requires Emotion. The More You Spend Time With Them Equals The Amount Of Emotions Invested Depending On The Type Of Interaction. And The More Emotions Invested In Something Is The More It Might Be Difficult To Withdraw From That. That Which Sparks Up Your Emotions Has A Greater Chance Of Lasting Longer. Like A Tragic Experience. Losing Your Money. Toxic Relationship. The Loss Of A Loved One. The Lifespan Of An Emotion Varies From Situation To Situation. Your Emotion Is Your Internal State Of Being And Whatever You Constantly Allow In Your Internal State Of Being(Temple) Will Become Part Of Your Temple. Hence There's A Saying Yagore "Show Me Your Friends And I'll Show You Your Future." That Statement Goes Far Beyond Than Just The Circle You Got. It's About The Content Of Emotions You Present To Each Other. There Are A Variety Of Stimulants For Emotions. You Should Never Take Decisions Based On Your Emotions Because They're Not Constant. When You Decide To Leave A Circle, Apply Logic Because Emotions Have This Tendency Of Blurring You From Facts, The Truth And That Which You Need To Face In Your Reality. Do You Think People In Their Comfort Zones Are Logical? If You Think They Are, Then Check The Meaning Of What Being Logical Is. That's My Homework For You.

Now, There's Also What We Call Emotional Intelligence. The Ability To Tell Between What Values Your Emotions Compared To That Which Degrades Your Mood. The Ability To Focus On What Matters And Rejecting What Does Not. Point Is, You Need To Assess Your Emotions Because You're Your Own Teacher. The Philosophy Of Emotional Detachment Is Rooted In The Psychology Behind Emotional Intelligence. Even With A School Assignment For Instance, It Has To Be Assessed By Relevant Academic Authorities Of That Institution Before It Is Issued Out To Students. Why Is That? Because That Which Is Done Instantly Without Any Assessment Can Be Coated By Emotion, But Assessment Suspends Emotion And Applies Logic. Even With People Who Do Job Interviews, They Don't Hire You Based On How The Level Of Your Looks Exceeds The Level Of Your Qualifications. They Question You To See If Your Beauty Is Complementary To Your Listed Qualifications. I Believe You Get What I'm Talking About Now.

Moving Swiftly On, Before You Stop Chasing People Who Don't Add Value In Your Life. You Should First Be Aware Of That Which You Want To Detach From, Be Aware Of Why You Want To Detach, Be Aware Of Your Worth And Your Values. Most People Keep Chasing Others Simply Because Their "WHY" Isn't Strong Enough. Having A WHY Is The Gateway To Peace And Stability. Just Like Success, You Have To Determine Your WHY Before Your HOW. Same Rule Applies In This Scenario Brothers And Sisters. Do Not Make Your Life Difficult Trying To Make Sense Of What Can Never Make Sense To You. Sometimes When You Outgrow People They Become Irrelevant Especially In Terms Of The Energy They Give You. The Circle Lasts Longer Is The Values Of Fellows In That Circle Are Compatible Or Similar.

There's A Lot Happening In The World Right Now And It Upsets Me Seeing Someone Chasing That Which Does Not Add Value In Their Lives. This Year Is All About Making Moves. Blocking Those Who Bullshit You. Mizing Those Who Try To Act Smart With You. Focus On Yourself, Your Grind, Your Loved Ones, Jah And Your Mental Health.

Happy Monday Brothers And Sisters, I Hope You Learnt Something In My Sequence Of Thoughts. Keep Loving Yourself.