And the Oscar of the year goes to

The warm air was the first thing to greet Leslie ,and it was such a relief from the raging wind outside.with a dimples smile she made her way into the food shelves first.

     She didn't waste time and started collecting a already cooked since she didn't have the means to Cook  ,stoping in front of the  Canned food   aisle .she collected three cans of beans ,tuna ,milk bottle ,bread and Three instant packets of instant noodles.

        With a happy dancing steps she goes to collect her hydration tools ,she didn't search for  a long time since there was a whole aisle for Pantene products ;she choses a big bottle, then snatched a flowery soap and razor ;mind there is nothing cute about you when you're hairy ,Colgate toothpaste and toothbrush were next and with them she walked to the cashier.

       The cashier was a middle aged werewolf women  that Leslie didn't bother knowing her name ,she was an angry women that despite her being an omega loves to feel some kind of power over the lowly humans .Leslie ;however ,knows how to manipulate the older shit by boosting her ego with false words .
With a dainty voice she started her mission "good morning madam .I know that you won't be able to remember me ,but I want to thank you for helping me with  my sick mother last week I will be forever in your gracious debt thank you ."
to say that the women was awestruck will be an understatement ,she blinked for a few time then answered "I certainly don't remember helping anyone last week ,young child ."
Leslie has just caught her where she wants "oh ,no way how can I forget a gentle pretty women like you ;who despite her being in a higher position helped us a lowly being "Leslie added a shacking lips with watery eyes to complete the act .with troubled voice she said "I won't take -sniff -alit of your time -sniff- here are my items "

   The cashier took a long look at Leslie then Putted her item in a blue plastic bag ,and gave then directly to Leslie without asking for the cash .

   Hiding her triumph Leslie acted shocked ,but with a dimples smile she uttered thank you and run away crying in emotional state .

    When she makes it outside she counted the money she saved by her amazing skill 150$ if she continued like that she will make it out of the big city and goes to a town where the werewolves will be minimised and her chances of getting caught as a mate will be less .