pilot part 2

Evi: of course sir

Ben: Good idea as always.

Devi: i argee. In fact , i liked your idea even better than he did.{chuckles}.

Teacher: Okay.

Ben: Man, David, watching you flirt with Johan, and Evi Trent. That was the saddest thing I've ever seen, and i saw my dad run over my cat. You know his dead right?

Evi: your cat? No, I didn't.  [ sarcastically] that's so cool.

Ben: word of advice: just give up. Plenty of amazing people have died as virgins. You and the rest of the UN are in good company.

Devi: you know? You shouldn't call us the UN.

Evi: it's racist,and offensive, and --

Ben: What? Oh, like the United Nations? No. We call you the UN because you are unfuckable nerds.

Twins: {Gasps}

Ben: [ chuckles]

-Evi and Devi went to go see there  Therapist after school .

Evi: can you believe he said that? What do you think, Doctor , Smith do u believe that.

- this is doctor Madi Smith, a child physiologist. From  Tolucalake, California. She's Evi's therapist, and this morning, the woman Evi is shouting at .

Smith: wait, you're asking me to tell you if i think you're bangable?

Evi: No...yeah

Smith: Evi, I can't do that. Ethically, legally and most importantly it's legal . Enough about this talk tell me about your trust issue's and anxiety.

Evi: uhh everyone knows i have trust issue's but not anxiety i haven't had an anxiety attack in a long time .

Smith: is that all?

Evi: yeah.

Smith: okay that's enough for today also ignore Ben his Gross it's literally in his surname. I have something for you.

Evi: a book?

Smith: it's a journal take it and write down your emotions okay?.

Evi: sure.

Dinner at home◇

Mom: Devi and Evi, how was your first day of school?

Evi: I'll be honest. It was mixed.

Devi: we got all the classes we wanted. Prime locker location.

Evi: Ben Gross is still a dick.

Kamala: Are we allowed to say "dick" now?

Mom: No one can say " dick" in this house. Why did you let that Ben Gross rile you up  so much? He's like 5'2".

Devi: Damn, Mom! That was savage. Up top.

Mom: Ah, Okay. I do not like high-fiving. It's violent. Can we please not do that again? On a more socialized note, i receive some very exciting information today. Kamala  your parents have found you a match... for marriage.

Kamala: They did?

Mom: yes! His name is Prashant. He's an engineer. Isn't that fantastic?