Helpless

Later that day Taehyung accompanied Jungkook to his old home...thankfully Jungkook's ex...although he didn't know he was his ex, yet...wasn't there.

Gathering the few precious mementoes of his life and a few items of clothing, he left his once home and posted the key through the door.

He turned back and looked at the cold building then turned to Taehyung.

"Onwards and upwards right?"

Taehyung simply smiled and nodded.

Shortly after they were back at Taehyung's cottage and Taehyung gave him some time to place his items in his room.

His eyes fell on the small kitchen and he walked over...he wasn't a brilliant cook but he remembered a dish he would make with his Eomma when he was younger, so thinking of the ingredients they quickly appeared and he got to work.

In no time a heavenly aroma was drifting through the cottage and it bought Jungkook to him as he smelled the air.

"What is this amazing smell?"

Taehyung grinned and looked at him.

"Oh thank you I showered." He joked making Jungkook scoff and grin.

"Here...try some." Taehyung said offering him the spoon he had been stirring with.

Smiling he closed the distance and placed his mouth around the spoon, his eyes on Taehyungs face, making the god's heart flutter.

Soon Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked at Tae in shock.

"This is amazing, what is it?"

"I call it Nuage d'amour...in French it means Love cloud..."

"Nuage d'amour...I like it...how do you make it?"

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head.

"It's a family recipe...if I tell you I'll have to tickle you."

Jungkook smirked at him and raised his arms.

"Go ahead I'm not ticklish...but you have to give me the recipe if I don't laugh."

Taehyung's heart was racing at the thought of touching him so intimately and he shook his head.

"No need for that...and you still can't have the recipe."

Jungkook pouted and that action went straight to Taehyungs already speeding heart...his pout was adorable.

"I just wanna know how to create such a dish...please Taetae."

Taehyung's jaw dropped at the affectionate nickname and he had to turn around...He pretended to busy himself with washing the pots aware Jungkook's eyes were on him.

"Please?" The Ravenette's voice pleaded.

"No...my Eomma would kill me if I gave it away."

He turned back to face him and leant on the counter, his eyes scanning the other.

"I would love to make this in my café...please ask her."

Taehyung just chuckled and dished the food out into two bowls before raising them and walking over to the small dining table.

"Come eat." He said looking at the ravenhead.

Still pouting Jungkook did as asked and sat across from Taehyung. He soon dug into his food, his eyes closed at the taste and Taehyung watched him, his heart pounding madly.

Jungkook's eyes opened as Taehyung looked away, slightly blushing at almost being caught and soon Jungkook spoke up.

"So tell me about yourself?"