The Final Goodbye(two)

Earlier that night
02:19 AM

Jordan sits at her desk in front of her open window, a solemn expression laced onto her once bright features before everything went downhill.

She turns her attention onto the first paper ready to start writing.Hot and salty tears brim her vision.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Suzanne

Hey Suzie.

I'm sure you're confused about what this letter is for.

Well,first of all,I just want to say I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you.
I'm sorry I couldn't be the older sister you deserved.
And I'm sorry for all that I'm about to put you through.

The world is a cruel place, and it will knock you down but please don't let it rule over you, don't let it overshadow the amazing girl within you.

You might grow to hate me but I need you to know that you had a sister that had always loved you and wished nothing but to be a better sister for you.

Sadly,

This is my final goodbye to you.

Love

Jordie

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Mom

I'm sorry I couldn't be a better daughter.

I know that I always seemed like a disappointment to you.
The baby that brought nothing but misery and never gave back for all they were given.
I'm sorry about that.

I know you still think that dad left because of me.
He broke your heart and left without a reason so you needed someone to blame, I just happened to be caught in the middle of it all.
I'm sorry about that too.

I know that I was never enough for you.
No matter what I did to try and make you proud of me, I was just never enough, then one day I just gave up trying.
I'm sorry about that also.

I know that you really miss your son,no matter how much you pretend to hate him for what he did. I hope that one day you'll be able to rekindle your relationship with him. I'm also sorry that he just up and left,I wish I could have seen him one more time before I left.

Through all the negligence, the shaded disappointment and the blame you put on me,you were never not a mother to me.
You could have thrown me out in the streets and I would still call you my mother.

Even though you failed to notice the depressed, suicidal, emotionally and physically damaged girl in your house,I know you will raise Suzie very well and she will grow to be the daughter you've always wanted.