18. Slander...!

"What.? when did I..."

As you're asking, he tugged your arm and pulled you onto his lap and pinched your chin with one hand "Intentionally or unintentionally, it doesn't matter, right now I'm very curious, if you can seduce people like this, why did your ex-husband abandoned you?"

Your face paled at his words and bit your lip "I didn't try to seduce you." you retorted.

"Still saying that you didn't.?" he sneered "Stubborn."

"I didn't." you looked at him stubbornly  "Jeon Jungkook, you keep saying that I'm seducing you, just when did I seduce you? Is it me who's seducing you or do you just not have self-control and go crazy whenever you see me.?"

You spell whatever you wanted and didn't blink an eyes "I didn't realize you had such a smart mouth." He increased his grip around your wrist as you yelped in pain and exclaimed "Let go!"

"Let go? isn't this what you want? You came over without your underclothes so... I can touch you." he whispered the second half of the sentence into your ear, his warm breath sprayed over your neck causing you to tremble involuntarily.

"You, you're talking nonsense."

The color in your face disappeared when you realized something, at first he accidentally saw it but then when you hugged his shoulders to prevent him from falling off the bed, your body were tightly pressed together with him, he must have felt it!

"Ha." He sneered "Your body knows best whether I'm talking nonsense or not."

"Jeon Jungkook, don't forget our agreement." he paused "You said yourself that I'm not allowed to approach you for no reason, so what are you doing now.?"

You raised the arm that he was holding, he was transfixed by the sight of arms next to each other. you both's skin color is same just your look extra milky and soft. A moment later, he released his grip  "Do you think I want to touch you.? Dirty woman like you make me lose my appetite."

As soon as he finished speaking, he pushed you away, you staggered and almost fell to the ground, you glared at the elegant man sitting in the wheelchair, Grievance surged into your heart but you quickly suppressed them and lowered your head to hide the expression as you turned around to walked away.

you went to change your clothes, when you came out, he was no longer in the room.

Tch.

He didn't even brushed his teeth or washed his face yet, where did he run off so early in the morning? You tidied your hair and look at your phone.

"Y/n, did you blacklist my number?"

"Why is your phone turned off? I have something to tell you, I know I let you down but give me a chance to explain."

Explain?

Your eyes turned cold. Explain what.? Explain how he and the mistress stayed together for year and had a child?

Lee Donghae!

I, Yoo Y/n, will never forgive you for the rest of my life. Scumbag!!

You blacklisted the unknown number to prevent him reaching you again and ready to went out when jungkook bumped into the way, you step forward to push him "Don't  come near me."

But he didn't give you a chance as his lips spat out heartless words and You froze in your tracks. A few maids, who were cleaning heard him and looked at each other.

Jungkook went back into the bedroom by himself as you went downstairs for breakfast. A big family like the Jeon family should be having breakfast together but Old Master Jeon usually eats outside, since the master of the family doesn't eat at home, everyone else are at different times, breakfast was served three times a day at 6:00 Am, 7:00 Am and 8:00 Am.